NFL Replay For Dolphins on Sunday To Be Blacked Out For Outside Florida | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Replay For Dolphins on Sunday To Be Blacked Out For Outside Florida

That's messed up..wt?...Man I wanted to see this game.

No problem guys...me and a couple other South Floridians will be here at 11:30 and give you a play-by-play update in a thread, unless other people who listen to the game at 7:30 decide to do it, and you want to read it that way.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
That's messed up..wt?...Man I wanted to see this game.

That's what you get for dissing OG. He has now punished everyone (outside of Florida) becuase of you. Now don't you feel like the goofy kid who made the whole classrom have homework? ;)

Anyone else having problems getting the WQAM Live radio broadcast here onlione?? It wont go on for me.. I guess I'll wait for Sportscenter.. :lol:..

Hey guys wanting to see the game. A lot of the different local sports bars here in town are showing the game. Some are even addvertising on the radio. Just step out and catch it down there. I live in NC and even Jillians is showing it. It is the only game on tonight I believe so if they are showing any football it will be ours.
Just call around, you will find someone who has the old dishes who can show it.

Sunshine is not allowed to show the game outside FLA. And QAM is no longer allowed to stream the games for free. :(

Originally posted by Prime Time

That's what you get for dissing OG. He has now punished everyone (outside of Florida) becuase of you. Now don't you feel like the goofy kid who made the whole classrom have homework? ;)

ESPN Zone just saved my butt, so Cut OG, Cut OG,,:lol:

Mad Dog is classic, i wouldnt mind listening to him on the radio, especially since its pre-season, just would be nice to see some hard hitting football action already :(

Back
Top Bottom