NFL Season Ticket | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Season Ticket

IAFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I am getting Direct TV tomorrow and will be signing up for the NFL Season ticket. I have heard from people that they show the preseason games as well as the reg. season. I haven't read anything on the Direct TV website about preseason games. Does anyone know whether they do or not. I am thinking not, that it is only the reg. season.

Last year they talked about doing a preseason package gig, but I haven't heard anything since then. I can't get Direct TV here in Alaska with an 18 inch dish, only a 3 foot dish, so I have to go to the Bars and watch on Satalite. Games here start at 9:00am in the morning, as they are 1:00pm for you guys on the East Coast!! I never get to sleep in on Sundays during the Winter!!!

Who's taping the game tonight....Please, Please tape one for me..I'll pay you and pay for the charges to get here...I hate when the Fins play and all I get to see is ESPN reruns..It only teases me..Someone please voluntee..I need you..Thanks in advance for anyone who will do it..Remember I'm in MD..and the Ravens will the premire game tonite. Oh boy..

Originally posted by IAFINFAN
I am getting Direct TV tomorrow and will be signing up for the NFL Season ticket. I have heard from people that they show the preseason games as well as the reg. season. I haven't read anything on the Direct TV website about preseason games. Does anyone know whether they do or not. I am thinking not, that it is only the reg. season.

Get the sports package.. it has the Sunshine Network and they carry all the Fins preseason games.. Just delay the a day or two.. Tonights game is on Sat at 3:30 i think..

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Who's taping the game tonight....Please, Please tape one for me..I'll pay you and pay for the charges to get here...I hate when the Fins play and all I get to see is ESPN reruns..It only teases me..Someone please voluntee..I need you..Thanks in advance for anyone who will do it..Remember I'm in MD..and the Ravens will the premire game tonite. Oh boy..

I'll be taping it on Saturday.. Let me know if you want it.

Related question

first off - the game is delayed til tomorrow nite - ref: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ox081502-3.htmlstory?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Broadcast: TV  The game is blacked out locally. Channel 4 (WFOR-TV) and Channel 34 (WTVX-TV) will air replays at 8 p.m. Friday; Radio  WQAM (560-AM), WKIS (99.9-FM) in English; WNMA (1210-AM, Spanish).

Does anyone know if people tape the games, convert them to mpegs and make them available someplace to download ? That w/b huge ?

directv

I have directv you can watch the games pre-season if you order the sports package.. it cost's me an additional 10 per month ..
not bad if you like to watch the baseball pregame and post game shows..

now for example tonight the Jets play the Ravens so I will get the
game on Comcast channel 629.. because I have the Sports Package plus the NFL Sunday ticket..

Good Luck... ;)

Well not to make anyone jealous or nothing, but I am leaving work at 5:30 to go to the game. I am going scalp some tickets for about $40 or so. I will post a report tonight on what I see.

if your not in the s. florida area and you have the sportschannels package like i have. yoiu wont be able to see the preseason game. it gets blacked out cus of that stupid ass NFL rule. only people in s. florida can see it. believe me, it is the biggest bummer to hit the button and see "game not shown in your area" with a dark screen. ouch! but my question is this:

will the gaqme be shown on satelite at the bars cus the game is blacked out locally cus of a nonsellout? i know they will show it locally on saturday ur sumthin but becouse of this i am wondering.

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Well not to make anyone jealous or nothing, but I am leaving work at 5:30 to go to the game. I am going scalp some tickets for about $40 or so. I will post a report tonight on what I see.
too bad I am jealous ;)

:hail:

That's not true FF54...

Originally posted by finfan54
if your not in the s. florida area and you have the sportschannels package like i have. yoiu wont be able to see the preseason game. it gets blacked out cus of that stupid ass NFL rule. only people in s. florida can see it. believe me, it is the biggest bummer to hit the button and see "game not shown in your area" with a dark screen. ouch! but my question is this:

will the gaqme be shown on satelite at the bars cus the game is blacked out locally cus of a nonsellout? i know they will show it locally on saturday ur sumthin but becouse of this i am wondering.

... if you are outside the State of Florida, not the South Florida area. Sunshine re-broadcasts the game on tape delay for ppl who live in the state of Florida. At least that's how it was last year, I don't see why that would have changed.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom