Nfl Sophomores To Watch: Mike Gesicki, Miami Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl Sophomores To Watch: Mike Gesicki, Miami Dolphins

If I was in a hot dog eating contest, I would definitely need to roll my panties! I like to eat, a lot, but cannot force feed crap down my throat like that.

Every time I watch it on 4th of July it puts me off hot dogs for a good month.

Point was anybody can act tough or throw shade at a player from behind a keyboard.

Just like when old tweets from average joes get brought up about "X player only ran a 4.7 40-yard dash, i could totally do that" and then themselves run a 6-flat.

Again, it is a forum designed around discussing athletes...

How is it any different then you throwing shade a person on a forum...considering that forum is not based around talking about other posters.

I made the font bigger so you could see it from that high horse you are on.

All right guys, we don't need to be fussing about all this. Everybody knows what the other one is talking about so there is no need to argue. Let's get back to talking about football... Or hot dogs!

If Gesicki stops trying to jump over players and runs north when he can get the first down instead of east/west progress made.

If Gesicki stops trying to jump over players and runs north when he can get the first down instead of east/west progress made.

He has got the tools to be a stud, he just has to put it all together. I was very disappointed in his performance last year but I just didn't get the impression that gase was coaching him up at all. BTW, thank you for getting the thread back on topic.

1) teach him how to run with short choppy steps if he needs to, instead of baby-giraffe-ing it up out there all the time.

2) I have no idea what "roll up your panties" is supposed to mean.

All right guys, we don't need to be fussing about all this. Everybody knows what the other one is talking about so there is no need to argue. Let's get back to talking about football... Or hot dogs!
Or panties, though my preffered context would be different.

For example, thongs or thin white cotton? Both can be appealing.

Point was anybody can act tough or throw shade at a player from behind a keyboard.

Just like when old tweets from average joes get brought up about "X player only ran a 4.7 40-yard dash, i could totally do that" and then themselves run a 6-flat.
your post got removed.
There was a reason. Relax

Or wedgies...
images

Back
Top Bottom