Nfl Sophomores To Watch: Mike Gesicki, Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl Sophomores To Watch: Mike Gesicki, Miami Dolphins

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
6ee2432986e39656e5cc492e25db1eec

Mike Gesicki has a chance to develop if the new Miami Dolphins coaching staff designs an offense that allows him to go downfield more.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-sophomores-watch-mike-gesicki-171019478.html

It is a forum where we discuss players. If we had to prove that we were superior athletes before we discuss or judge the player then the forum would see zero posts. Except in this case, because while I may not have the speed of Gesicki, I can make it down the hall without falling over my own feet. I have also had a small child sneeze in my general direction and I managed to stay upright again, besting our favorite volleyball player.
Thanks FSU for the level head and returning the site to a normal state.

For a minute there I thought Finheaven was being hacked by the North Koreans again.

Mud Dogs... well, that was just a bad look. True colors? I suppose so

Uhhhm, I represented my country in International competition.

So of course you are wrong.

Please keep things civil on the site and not embarrass yourself

It is a forum where we discuss players. If we had to prove that we were superior athletes before we discuss or judge the player then the forum would see zero posts. Except in this case, because while I may not have the speed of Gesicki, I can make it down the hall without falling over my own feet. I have also had a small child sneeze in my general direction and I managed to stay upright again, besting our favorite volleyball player.

Point was anybody can act tough or throw shade at a player from behind a keyboard.

Just like when old tweets from average joes get brought up about "X player only ran a 4.7 40-yard dash, i could totally do that" and then themselves run a 6-flat.

Point was anybody can act tough or throw shade at a player from behind a keyboard.

Just like when old tweets from average joes get brought up about "X player only ran a 4.7 40-yard dash, i could totally do that" and then themselves run a 6-flat.
I get your point about "keyboard warriors", but I think the consensus of opinion is that MS played too soft last season, and he needs to correct that if he's going to be an impact player.

You may not like the way it was presented, but it's not wrong.

Again, it is a forum designed around discussing athletes...

How is it any different then you throwing shade a person on a forum...considering that forum is not based around talking about other posters.

I made the font bigger so you could see it from that high horse you are on.

Back
Top Bottom