NFL Sunday Ticket a "Must".... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Sunday Ticket a "Must"....

On my 55'' wide screen high def tv, Direct TV showed a ton of the games in High Def! A beutiful thing! This year I'm sure they will show even more. It's a must have.

Predaphin said:
Does FTA carry NFL Ticket???

last I heard it still wasn't able to pick up the NFL Ticket....I believe it only picked up the NFL channel.

If you have an FTA reciever, you can scan in the Miami locals and therefore get the games. But thats for another message board..

al7bar.tk

Predaphin said:
Imagine for us Dolphins Fans out here on the west coast (3 Hr difference)....no one gets up at 10:00 AM to BBQ or order Pizza. :mad:

yes, but at 1:00, when the game is over, you still have your entire Sunday to do whatever you want

NaboCane said:
DirecTV ROCKS! And Sunday Ticket ROCKS HARDER!

I love my Sunday Ticket; along with ESPN GamePlan, it makes weekends even better than they already are.

Worth every penny.

Nabo-Do you remember how much it was last year? Flat cost wise? I know they run a deal if you're a new subscriber, but I'm still curious. Thanks.

byroan said:
FTA just gets the local channels.

I have Sunday Ticket for the HDTV games. Sunday's will be great with NFL in HDTV and surround sound.

Err.. they get a little more than that, as for now anyways.

Jnaledu3 said:
Err.. they get a little more than that, as for now anyways.

Well for games they get the locals.

We've already lost five important channels though. :lol:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I have had it since it came out, I have a BBQ with my buddies every Sunday and watch the Fins!!!

My wife takes the kids and goes out with the other wives!!!

I thought I was the only one that did that :roflmao: :roflmao:

Minnphin said:
Nabo-Do you remember how much it was last year? Flat cost wise? I know they run a deal if you're a new subscriber, but I'm still curious. Thanks.

I believe as a new subscriber I paid 63 bucks a month for the 4 months

byroan said:
Well for games they get the locals.

We've already lost two important channels though. :lol:

Hehe.. I dont watch those though..;)

Im hoping that they wont change the encryption to the other cities locals.. But last time I checked, the Miami locals were not encrypted at all, so anybody in the spotbeam can pick them up..:)

Jnaledu3 said:
Hehe.. I dont watch those though..;)

Im hoping that they wont change the encryption to the other cities locals.. But last time I checked, the Miami locals were not encrypted at all, so anybody in the spotbeam can pick them up..:)

Yeah, I'm outside of the Miami spotbeam. :(

byroan said:
Yeah, I'm outside of the Miami spotbeam. :(

You may just have to adjust your dish and line it up with the Miami transponder.

I had to that that when I lived in Gainesville, because sometimes the reception was bad that day- but I could still get it in if I moved the dish. Youve probably already tried this though..

Danny1339 said:
On my 55'' wide screen high def tv, Direct TV showed a ton of the games in High Def! A beutiful thing! This year I'm sure they will show even more. It's a must have.

Yeah I think last year it was 8 games every sunday in HD. I'm hoping for more this year.

It's usually $179 or $199 and they give you 4 months of regular programming for free IF you are a new subscriber. I think $179 is the early renewal price, not sure if it will be raised this year.

Jnaledu3 said:
You may just have to adjust your dish and line it up with the Miami transponder.

I had to that that when I lived in Gainesville, because sometimes the reception was bad that day- but I could still get it in if I moved the dish. Youve probably already tried this though..

Yeah I've tried it all. I'm just too far north of Miami to get it.

byroan said:
Yeah I've tried it all. I'm just too far north of Miami to get it.

Another idea would be to try and scan in their opponent's city's locals (If you can get those). Say they are playing Pittsburgh that week-you could try to pull in Pittsburgh's locals. But youve probably tried this too...:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom