NFL Sunday Ticket a "Must".... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Sunday Ticket a "Must"....

Arrgg! No prime time! I only get 4 games to watch a week and two of them are prime time games. The other two are on Sky and hardly ever are a Miami game. I'll be following all but about 2 of the games via te NFL site, unless you know of anywhere I can listen for free to the games on the net? Fortunately I'll get to see all our play off games on TV! :D Also at least we only have 2 cold games in November and December/January.

Predaphin said:
Imagine for us Dolphins Fans out here on the west coast (3 Hr difference)....no one gets up at 10:00 AM to BBQ or order Pizza. :mad:

I would :D

Predaphin said:
Imagine for us Dolphins Fans out here on the west coast (3 Hr difference)....no one gets up at 10:00 AM to BBQ or order Pizza. :mad:

I hear ya Predaphin, but at about 11:00am I'm ready for Beer and whatever. Being on the West coast does have one good advantage, come 1:00pm or so we still have most the afternoon left.:D

I would pick up cans along highway to have NFL Sunday Ticket if I had to. It is worth every penny to me here in Pittsburgh.:rolleyes:

Jnaledu3 said:
Free-to-Air satellite systems.

Thanks, I'll have to check em out. I was subscribed to VOOM but they are shutting down at the end of this month.

10 years ago, Sunday Ticket's first year, I paid $69. Last year I had to pay $200. It's sickening, but I can't live without it.

NFL ticket is a must. The past 4 years I've opted to get the TICKET rather than, season tickets.

Back
Top Bottom