NFL Sunday Ticket a "Must".... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Sunday Ticket a "Must"....

Predaphin said:
Wow, no prime-time games....Looks like NFL Sunday ticket will be a must for Non-Miami local Dolphin Fans.

No Pizza & Beer or BBQ's on Sunday or Monday Nights.....

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:
Been a subscriber since year one...
Last year was the first season that it truly hurt watching the Phins!
But I watched every one of their 4 wins and 12 losses and will continue to watch every game until I take my dirt nap!!
Or cable out bids DirecTV....
:D

Marino1983

Minnphin said:
Luckily, this will be the first year I get it. I'm so excited. I usually only get to watch a few games a year. Just out of curiousity, how much is it? I heard the price was going to go up this year, but usually if you subscribe to Direct TV right before football season they give you a big rebate if you sign up for Sunday Ticket as well.
sry but i dont know and dont care...its a must, i would pay more for it than a car.:lol:

I have had the ticket for 3 seasons so far. Living in Jax, there is a small problem...the Jags aint sellin out and when they dont, the phins are on local tv. That, along with last seasons ESPN, MNF and Saturday games late in the season, I paid $155 to see about 8 games on the ticket.

That said, I'm still getting it this season.

themole said:
Thanks, I'll have to check em out. I was subscribed to VOOM but they are shutting down at the end of this month.

they are going under? Man, that was short lived. can't imagine it was they're competative pricing.

Yea thank god i have Direct TV now that was the main reason why I got it cause I had a feeling this was going to happen.

Ah I dont mean to be rude or anything but you americans are suckers when it come sto paying for NFL Sunday Ticket.

Uper here in Alberta, Canada. I pay 19.95 a month, i hear you guys pay around 70 a month.

If I'm not living in Miami I'm glad Im living here :)

Predaphin said:
Wow, no prime-time games....Looks like NFL Sunday ticket will be a must for Non-Miami local Dolphin Fans.
I'm good to go...this will be my 6th season with NFL Sunday Ticket.

KTownsDolphins said:
Ah I dont mean to be rude or anything but you americans are suckers when it come sto paying for NFL Sunday Ticket.

Uper here in Alberta, Canada. I pay 19.95 a month, i hear you guys pay around 70 a month.

If I'm not living in Miami I'm glad Im living here :)

We have no alternatives.

Back
Top Bottom