NFL Sunday Ticket a "Must".... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Sunday Ticket a "Must"....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Wow, no prime-time games....Looks like NFL Sunday ticket will be a must for Non-Miami local Dolphin Fans.

No Pizza & Beer or BBQ's on Sunday or Monday Nights.....

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

I have had it since it came out, I have a BBQ with my buddies every Sunday and watch the Fins!!!

My wife takes the kids and goes out with the other wives!!!

Luckily, this will be the first year I get it. I'm so excited. I usually only get to watch a few games a year. Just out of curiousity, how much is it? I heard the price was going to go up this year, but usually if you subscribe to Direct TV right before football season they give you a big rebate if you sign up for Sunday Ticket as well.

I dont have there service anymore but right before the season starts they run a special with sunday ticket. You have to pay for the ticket but they give you four free months, basically you get it for free because you would normally have to pay for the service anyway.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I have had it since it came out, I have a BBQ with my buddies every Sunday and watch the Fins!!!

My wife takes the kids and goes out with the other wives!!!

Imagine for us Dolphins Fans out here on the west coast (3 Hr difference)....no one gets up at 10:00 AM to BBQ or order Pizza. :mad:

Orange FinFan said:
I dont have there service anymore but right before the season starts they run a special with sunday ticket. You have to pay for the ticket but they give you four free months, basically you get it for free because you would normally have to pay for the service anyway.

You still pay more, when you keep the service you get a discount from the regular price. Check it out!

Predaphin said:
Imagine for us Dolphins Fans out here on the west coast (3 Hr difference)....no one gets up at 10:00 AM to BBQ or order Pizza. :mad:

I happen to know a great realtor here in NJ, come on in and I'll sell (I mean) hook you up with nice house! :wink:

Jnaledu3 said:
Or just get FTA...

Does FTA carry NFL Ticket???

last I heard it still wasn't able to pick up the NFL Ticket....I believe it only picked up the NFL channel.

I just go to Beef O' Bradys every game day, this year I'm going to two games. I am going to opening day!

DirecTV ROCKS! And Sunday Ticket ROCKS HARDER!

I love my Sunday Ticket; along with ESPN GamePlan, it makes weekends even better than they already are.

Worth every penny.

FTA just gets the local channels.

I have Sunday Ticket for the HDTV games. Sunday's will be great with NFL in HDTV and surround sound.

Back
Top Bottom