NFL sunday ticket in Canada | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL sunday ticket in Canada

Bobby Humphrey

I got cut
Reaction score
hey, can a fellow canadian fin fan help me out. since i can't listen to the dolphin games on radio no more, i was wondering how much does NFL sunday ticket cost in canada? i can't find it anywhere. i found out it was 4 payments of 54.99 in the states, but no canadian prices where listed. does any canadian here know how much it is in canada?

well in canada.. people make dss cards since it isn't illegal.. and during the playoffs.. i think that sunday ticket doesn't show any games because they are nationally televised

Wrong...You can get it through Rogers...Buy the black box for digital choice channels and order NFL Sunday Ticket...It cost me 180$ last year...If you're a die hard fan i recommend it...;)

I believe its the same as the US except in canada you can get it through cable, so call your local provider.

Only 2 places you can get it. Out east it's on Rogers cable and they do charge as badly as the U.S.

Out west it's Shaw and last year it was $19.99 cdn/month.

Although I still don't see a spot to order it still on Shaw's site this year.

If you don't live in an area serviced by either of those 2 then your SOL.

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
Wrong...You can get it through Rogers...Buy the black box for digital choice channels and order NFL Sunday Ticket...It cost me 180$ last year...If you're a die hard fan i recommend it...;)

which cost u $180, the box or nfl sunday ticket?

i live in the west and we have shaw. but they have failed to respond to my emails. so i thought i would ask someone who know, u guys.

Originally posted by Bobby Humphrey

which cost u $180, the box or nfl sunday ticket?

i live in the west and we have shaw. but they have failed to respond to my emails. so i thought i would ask someone who know, u guys.

Ok if your in the west Shaw is your only option besides going to the bars and telling them to play the game. Phone up Shaw and see if they are offering it this year. I was going to phone them up later in the week but if your already looking you can let me know.

i got a email form them today saying that they do not have all the information on nfl sunday ticket yet. they said they would know more in a few days or so. when i get another reply, i will let u know.

Back
Top Bottom