NFL Sunday Ticket Reduced | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Sunday Ticket Reduced

You have to go to the bottom of the main page under customer service and click on refer a friend, that will get you started when you have your friends account so they get 100.00 in credits and so do you. I also got three months of movie channels free.

i have sunday ticket for 4 years and i am so glad to save the money

If you decide to sign up for Direct tv and need a friends acct # let me know and I will give you mine so we both can save some hard earned money.

Thanks,

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Just call in and threaten to cancel and they will give it to you for free for the year! Worked for me. :)

I didn't call to cancel but when I asked the person on the phone about any available discounts she dropped the price of the regular to $150 or $210 for the max ... I went with the max as it is what I had last year when I got DirectTv installed. I have to say this really has been the best tv subscription I've ever had, less interruptions of service (only twice for less than 5 minutes) and absolutely superb picture quality with way more in HD than I had before. As others have mentioned before, if you need an account # to get the extra $100 off before you subscribe please let me know. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom