nfl t.a. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nfl t.a.

syas he doesn't think saban is sold on any of the top r.b.'s - and that rolle would be able to step in the fastest

Um....no, lol. I think its down to Ronnie Brown, Alex Smith and Braylon Edwards. This is IMO, none of us have any freakin clue what Saban will do....and its great! lol

Yes I think Rolle would be a candidate if we somehow trade down.He wont be taken with the No 2 pick IMO.

A&MPhin84 said:
Um....no, lol. I think its down to Ronnie Brown, Alex Smith and Braylon Edwards. This is IMO, none of us have any freakin clue what Saban will do....and its great! lol
I know Saban has been setting up a lot of smoke screens, but my GUT FEELING is that if we stay at #2, it will either be Smith or Edwards. I think Saban will get the RB in either round 2(if we get the pick from KC) or round 3.

A&MPhin84 said:

I agree if we stay put of course, now if we can trade Pat, plus we manage to trade down we could also trade Howard for some peanut butter and a slice of bread (a 4th rder) and draft Rolle.

Back
Top Bottom