NFL Teams Moving Part II: Poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Teams Moving Part II: Poll

Which team has the greatest chance of moving to a new city?

• Saints

Votes: 91 47.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • Giants

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Bills

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Bengals

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • None at all

Votes: 27 14.1%

• Total voters

Dol_Fan_4_Ever

Future 1st Rounder
Reaction score
Out of all the responses from the previous post, vote on which team is most likely to move to a different city. If you choose "Other" or "None" please explain why.

1. Saints
2. Vikings
3. Bills
4. Bengals
5. Giants
6. Cardinals
7. Other
8. None at all

Please choose the answer mentioned from the previous posts in Part I. If you choose "Other" or "None" please explain why.

The Colts have a 50/50 chance to move if Indiana's House/Senate doesn't vote for the new stadium proposal. While I think they'll pass the bill it's very possible if they don't the Colts could move.

dominizzo said:
Bills have to go, honestly when u cant win a super bowl 1 outtta 4 times u dont belong in the Nfl/Period
Are you serious? :confused:

I voted None because the Saints will never get the votes allowed by the owners to move out of N.O. Not to mention New Orleans is a HUGE market for the NFL and a premier spot for the Superbowl once they get the dome fixed ... which will be a big part in their new contract with the city which is why their move is being talked about now.

As far as the other teams, Screw Aneheim, they dont deserve a team, I mean how many teams have they had and hell it isnt that far of a drive to go see a different team anyway.

Miami is slated to move and become the New Mexico Dolphins.

I see the seahawks leaving, but yeah CA has 3 teams now, and living here I am tired of watching raiders games all I need is a 4th team clouding the airwaves making it so I cant watch a good game. I mean why must anehiem get a team, every one who lives there either likes the niners or mostly raiders. I am a dolphins fan because I hated the niners fans being all ****y during superbowl runs, raiders fans are the worst fans in football, and quite annoying at that. I didnt even know the chargers exited, hense I picked the team led by number 13 and I will never regret it. Just please no more new teams, there are enough. The setup is perfect now. 4 per division, 4 divisions.

i could see minny moving with the change of ownership

dominizzo said:
Bills have to go, honestly when u cant win a super bowl 1 outtta 4 times u dont belong in the Nfl/Period

Ya imagine if they hadnt one any.....ummm

I thought that Indy didn't want the Colts a while ago?

Any small market team is in danger if their team has a losing record for to long-- thats why the Bills were concidered just a few years back, they just didnt have the fan base in the early 80's.. thats why the Giants will never leave their games are sold out for years in advance ..the $$$ tell all if your in a small market and not bringing in the cash your gone...

BBsuck said:
Any small market team is in danger if their team has a losing record for to long-- thats why the Bills were concidered just a few years back, they just didnt have the fan base in the early 80's.. thats why the Giants will never leave their games are sold out for years in advance ..the $$$ tell all if your in a small market and not bringing in the cash your gone...

thats also why the Packers will never leave they have thousands on the season ticket waiting list

Back
Top Bottom