NFL Throwback on YouTube has posted full Dolphins Hard Knocks episodes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Throwback on YouTube has posted full Dolphins Hard Knocks episodes

Ehh, I've been watching it. It's interesting to see when you already know how the story unfolds.

They only posted 3 episodes?

Anyways, I watched the episodes because I wasn't able to see it previously. It's very interesting to see this in hindsight. The most obvious thing in the first three episodes is just how out of touch Philbin was.

I watched three last night. Jake Long, Pouncey, Incognito....and a young Jonathan Martin. Martin was already starting to get the business from Pouncey with that stupid haircut. An out of shape John Jerry was featured in one episode a bit too.

My favorite scene was our O line coach standing in the pouring rain with his head set on and plugged in playing in Tampa I think saying "I'm gonna get ****ing electrocuted"

Looking back at these videos...

God Damn Joe Philbin was not only a horrible coach but a disloyal primadonna. Seeing his facial reactions to certain issues just made him look so effin stupid. And his leadership meeting he had with Dansby, Bush and Long, he just didnt seem to care about what the leaders of the team of that time were. How he even is ANY level of a coach is baffling, Could be worst then Cam Cameron.

F Y Joe.

Back
Top Bottom