NFL to investigate dolphins tanking? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL to investigate dolphins tanking?

And this forum. Because apparently dismantling a team that's had a winning record three times in the last 15 years and hasn't won a playoff game in almost 20 is a crime against humanity.

The forum has really been disappointing this season. Ironically, i'm just signing up for VIP right now for this very reason. I don't come here to be sarcastic with fellow Dolphin fans, but this year the most ignorant people (certainly least willing to listen) have the most vitriol, flooding the board with pointless panic threads and purely emotional posts.

We are three weeks into the season and some that still can't wrap their heads around what is happening. It will be this way all year. Some Dolphin fans have just made up their mind that everything being done is wrong, anything that on the surface looks wrong is the fault of the front office, Tua is the wrong guy for the job (or he's going to upstage his own brother to go back to Alabama), and the Dolphins are going to be at the bottom of the barrel til Ross sells the team.

The fact that NY is panicking and crying louder than I can ever remember should be a good sign, but it's not.

Some of you talk about these issues like we’re in a court of law with a jury. “They’ll never be able to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt!”

This is the court of the NFL, with judge and jury being the commissioner, other owners, and most importantly, PR analysts. Nobody is concerned with justice for crimes committed. Everything is about public perception and how the bottom-line for the league and every owner will be affected.

Well, considering the discussion around the team and the negative press after just two games, imagine if we lose 8 in a row in similar lopsided ways. The outcry is only going to get louder. I suspect if the NFL is going to investigate, they will have made their minds up to do so by then.

It’s one thing to lose players and be bad for a season, but this is the first time I have ever heard the language I am hearing now from sportscasters and athletes. This forum is calling it a tank job, so is everyone else. I have never heard that about another NFL team aside from fans before. The rhetoric is getting pretty loud.
Because it’s the Dolphins. Everyone hates the Dolphins. No one would care if anyone else did this. The media can **** off.

Tuas brother is the 3rd string qb. I don’t believe the current backup is a senior.

I don’t see how he’s blocking his brother if he does go back

Unless the patriots wire tapped our FO with Grier admitting to tank this season, I wouldnt believe they can do anything. Now the NFL could put in regulations to stop what we are doing in the future. Can see that.

I find it amusing that for years we always heard how bad the team is, how we were always placed at the bottom of any power rankings. But now that we are investing in our future big time, and have all the draft capital, they are losing their minds. What difference does it make now? They always said we sucked.

The difference is that NY is not sure about their two QBs and it is going to take them years to move on from either one. Miami's future starts in April and we'll have new hope.

Tuas brother is the 3rd string qb. I don’t believe the current backup is a senior.

I don’t see how he’s blocking his brother if he does go back
Conventional wisdom at BAMA,pretty much thinks lil' Tua will by-pass Mac Jones befor the year is out,and be the starter next year....not set in stone,tho.

Back
Top Bottom