NFL upholds Brady's suspension | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL upholds Brady's suspension

I wish I could bathe in the tears of Patriots fans right now.

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::rotfl1::rotfl1::rotfl1::rotfl1::rotfl1::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Dumbass just wrecked his HOF career.

Sure he will still get in but wow..... talk about tarnished.

I doubt it. He still has a lot of backing from the public. He is leading in jersey sales right now. I think this has made him even more popular.

I take it you didn't see Lindsy Graham's new ad..

[video=youtube;RXSFRMJhlgY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXSFRMJhlgY[/video]

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 8m8 minutes ago
... Decision also asserts Brady knew Wells wanted information from the phone for the investigation before 3/6, destroyed the phone anyway.

for different reasons no?

destroying a cell phone? I would have rather lose the SB than to have my legacy officially tainted

So that Superbowl should have an asterisk. They could have had an 8 pound ball and have beat the Colts. But still.

let's see: won 4 SuperBowls - been in 6.. a dozen AFCE titles... multiple MVPs... supermodel wife... superstar life...

suspended 4 games? headed to HOF.

he'll be aight!

So that Superbowl should have an asterisk. They could have had an 8 pound ball and have beat the Colts. But still.

And if anyone thinks this was just a one game thing they're f***ed in the head. I'm sure this has been going on for a long time.

Tom-brady-when-asked-if-he-cheats_0b1ad9_5430879.jpg

61919898.jpg

Brady is a great QB but a tool of a human or he's getting very bad legal advice. This could be done if handled differently.

Back
Top Bottom