NFL upholds Brady's suspension | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL upholds Brady's suspension

Yo junc, the inability to accept your closeted fav team as a fraud is understandable -- I mean living in NE is just one itsy bitsy notch "better than" living in Buffalo! It's like 6 weeks of summer, if you're lucky, and then freeze your ask off the rest of the year -- shoveling 10ft of snow every other Wednesday! Wow. Such fun. No wonder the area is constantly LOSING population.

Yep. The place features month after month of depressive cold weather and colorless gray skies -- producing serious vitamin D deficiency and assorted neurological complications, which create massive outbreaks of denial and delusion.

And let's not forget the greater Foxboro area features more inbreeds per capita than rural West Virginia. LOL. Beyoind that, we all know the area pretty much discovered football around 2002 -- so why don't you stop the childish deflections and just admit the obvious?

The Pats are a fraud. A cheating, swindling, obnoxiously disgusting fraud. And go lube up your snow plow!

Everything that I have read recently on the situation points to Brady's suspension to be lifted and at this point IDAF as long as it brings down Goodell in the process.

Too bad he won't get suspended after all... When you look at the entire picture, it's obvious he cheated even though there's no cold hard evidence... you look at those text it's obvious, he destroyed his phone the day he was meeting with Wells. .. the guy called himself the deflator because he's on a weight loss program... I actually don't care about the 4 games, I do feel like they are insulting our intelligence with those stupid ready made excuses and lies...

Sadly, it seems to be that it is worth it to cheat in professional sports. If wins and championships are never vacated, then why not? Let me ask, would you be willing to give up next year's first round pick and a suspension for Tannehill of four games ifwe could win the Super Bowl?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...4f8a26-4747-11e5-846d-02792f854297_story.html

yeah as more comes out and you combine with how Goddell has handled other "gates" in the past I think Goddell may be forced out as commish real soon. Personally (and he's in the NFL FO right now) I'd make Troy Vincent the next commish

I kind of doubt Goodell gets fired. The NFL owners are making more and more money, and the NFL has never been more popular. I think you also need around 3/4 of the owners to vote Yes to remove him...no way 24 of the 32 vote him out. But if there is to be a new Commish it should be a guy with total integrity....someone like Roger Staubach, a U.S. Naval Academy grad, Vietnam vet, Hall of Famer and successful businessman.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...4f8a26-4747-11e5-846d-02792f854297_story.html

yeah as more comes out and you combine with how Goddell has handled other "gates" in the past I think Goddell may be forced out as commish real soon. Personally (and he's in the NFL FO right now) I'd make Troy Vincent the next commish

I sure hope so. Thinking outside the box there's a good possibility that Troy Vincent would make an excellent commish. But, I also believe that we are more likely to see some sort of poiltician-like figure at the position b/c they can be more easily swayed and are more money driven than morally.

I kind of doubt Goodell gets fired. The NFL owners are making more and more money, and the NFL has never been more popular. I think you also need around 3/4 of the owners to vote Yes to remove him...no way 24 of the 32 vote him out. But if there is to be a new Commish it should be a guy with total integrity....someone like Roger Staubach, a U.S. Naval Academy grad, Vietnam vet, Hall of Famer and successful businessman.

The NFL sells itself. The owners are making money under Goodell but it's not necessarily b/c of Goodell. Also have to consider how much Goodell is currently taking from the owners pockets in paying himself so much in salary which is roughly $44 million ($3.5 million salary and a $40.36 million bonus). Of course, those numbers are no longer available to the public anymore since the NFL ditched it's non-for-profit tax exempt status.

Sadly, it seems to be that it is worth it to cheat in professional sports. If wins and championships are never vacated, then why not? Let me ask, would you be willing to give up next year's first round pick and a suspension for Tannehill of four games ifwe could win the Super Bowl?
No! thing is... Brady might not get suspended... But everyone knows... At least I hope so...

Yo junc, the inability to accept your closeted fav team as a fraud is understandable -- I mean living in NE is just one itsy bitsy notch "better than" living in Buffalo! It's like 6 weeks of summer, if you're lucky, and then freeze your ask off the rest of the year -- shoveling 10ft of snow every other Wednesday! Wow. Such fun. No wonder the area is constantly LOSING population.

Yep. The place features month after month of depressive cold weather and colorless gray skies -- producing serious vitamin D deficiency and assorted neurological complications, which create massive outbreaks of denial and delusion.

And let's not forget the greater Foxboro area features more inbreeds per capita than rural West Virginia. LOL. Beyoind that, we all know the area pretty much discovered football around 2002 -- so why don't you stop the childish deflections and just admit the obvious?

The Pats are a fraud. A cheating, swindling, obnoxiously disgusting fraud. And go lube up your snow plow!

I hate NE more than Miami, Boston sports fans are the worst but I can deal w/ reality. Like teams that intentionally leave tarps off the field or steal coaches from other teams, it happens. teams look to gain an edge any way they can.

do the pats bend rules? of course, do the 31 other teams do it too? no doubt whatsoever.

you are talking about inbreds per capita then asking to stop childish deflections? I assume this is a joke.

No settlement. Judge Berman to rule this week. I read that if Berman upholds the suspension, our ****ed in the ass justice system allows Brady to appeal to yet another court, and he can apparently play while that appeal is being decided. I don't even care anymore at this point...

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin
UPDATE: No settlement between Brady and NFL. Berman expects to make his decision TOMORROW or WEDNESDAY

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
U.S. District Court Judge Berman will issue Deflategate ruling this week, as early as Tuesday, no later than Friday

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin
UPDATE: No settlement between Brady and NFL. Berman expects to make his decision TOMORROW or WEDNESDAY

U.S. District Court Judge Berman will issue Deflategate ruling this week, as early as Tuesday, no later than Friday
Pretty sure Brady gets his way.

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin

And then ****o the cheater will just appeal again if Berman doesn't tell him what he wants to hear.

Thing is, if he appeals, he might get the suspension at the worst possible time...

Back
Top Bottom