NFL upholds Brady's suspension | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL upholds Brady's suspension

Sounds like no matter what happens Brady will be playing week one. Those cheaters always get away with everything.

No settlement. Judge Berman to rule this week. I read that if Berman upholds the suspension, our ****ed in the ass justice system allows Brady to appeal to yet another court, and he can apparently play while that appeal is being decided. I don't even care anymore at this point...

Yep that would be pretty cool. Best scenario he continues to play through the 1st couple of games taking reps away from Gruappalo. Then sometime in the middle of the season, the ruling is made, and he has to serve those 4 games effective immediately. Believe me they would much rather 4 games at the beginning of the season vs. the middle or towards the end of the season.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 2m2 minutes ago
Tom Brady beats NFL in `Deflategate' court case, judge nullifies league's 4-game suspension.

Not surprised. It seemed like the judge was leaning that way.
Yep. If Goodell would have just said from jump that the suspension was for not cooperating with the investigation, and not the actual deflation of the footballs he would have been fine.

It's all right though. Hopefully it will mean the owners want a new commissioner soon. That and I'd rather have Brady playing. This way if Miami actually wins the East they do it while he is at the helm and not like in 2008.

Why was I not surprised that Brady would have the suspension taken away..This sure makes Goodell's credibility aand his authority look pretty weak and him looking more and more worse than he already has.

Why was I not surprised that Brady would have the suspension taken away..This sure makes Goodell's credibility aand his authority look pretty weak and him looking more and more worse than he already has.

Well here is hoping that the owners want someone new in office after this. It would be a long time coming at this point.

I really don’t think Roger is as incompetent as a lot of people make him out to be…..any big decision needed in the NFL he won’t make on his own…he’s probably got 30 lawyers he consults with not to mention some of the owners/attorneys he discusses courses of action with…in other words…looking for feedback, just like any of us would do if working in upper management.

But he alone pulls the trigger…..if it doesn’t work out…he’s the fall guy…that’s his job….that’s why they hired him.

I can’t shake the feeling that he has an Ace card on this Brady thing…something that will probably embarrass Kraft if it ever gets out…why else would Kraft at first demand an apology and then turn around and accept one of the largest fines ever issued in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom