NFL upholds Brady's suspension | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL upholds Brady's suspension

I knew the balls were deflated!!!!!
Gronks spikes are not what they use to be.

what if all the sudden brady sucks when he comes back like tiger woods

what if all the sudden brady sucks when he comes back like tiger woods

We could only hope....

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

If that answer doesn't scream guilty, i don't know what would.

and the SIM card also you know so know one could ever ever retrieve information in the event it was necessary IDK for an investigation? yup all logical

Statement from Tom Brady's agent, Don Yee:
"The Commissioner’s decision is deeply disappointing, but not surprising because the appeal process was thoroughly lacking in procedural fairness.
Most importantly, neither Tom nor the Patriots did anything wrong. And the NFL has no evidence that anything inappropriate occurred.
The appeal process was a sham, resulting in the Commissioner rubber-stamping his own decision. For example, the Wells investigative team was given over 100 days to conduct its investigation. Just days prior to the appeal hearing, we were notified that we would only have four hours to present a defense; therefore, we didn’t have enough time to examine important witnesses. Likewise, it was represented to the public that the Wells team was ‘independent’; however, when we requested documents from Wells, our request was rejected on the basis of privilege. We therefore had no idea as to what Wells found from other witnesses, nor did we know what those other witnesses said.
These are just two examples of how the Commissioner failed to ensure a fair process.
Additionally, the science in the Wells Report was junk. It has been thoroughly discredited by independent third parties.
Finally, as to the issue of cooperation, we presented the Commissioner with an unprecedented amount of electronic data, all of which is incontrovertible. I do not think that any private citizen would have agreed to provide anyone with the amount of information that Tom was willing to reveal to the Commissioner. Tom was completely transparent. All of the electronic information was ignored; we don’t know why. The extent to which Tom opened up his private life to the Commissioner will become clear in the coming days.
The Commissioner’s decision and discipline has no precedent in all of NFL history. His decision alters the competitive balance of the upcoming season. The decision is wrong and has no basis, and it diminishes the integrity of the game.”

Would be epic if it goes to court and they get the cell phone company to retrieve the texts and it directly implicates him and even brings to light other ways they cheat

Wow. What a joke this whole "deflategate" has been. A multi billion league that can't observe the air pressure of a football. Here's how this would have been handled in the German soccer league: you break the rules? You lose the game in which you broke the rules and you have to play your next game in front of an empty stadium. Case closed. This whole thing is embarrassing for the NFL.

It should be embarrasing to NFL they had a horrible process for this in the first place. They were about as diligent as the TSA screeners on 9/11 in regard to documenting and maintaining what the PSI is.

Michael David Smith
‏@MichaelDavSmith
Brady's defense is apparently that he routinely destroys his phones because he's worried about personal information getting out.

Which can't be true because Brady actually submitted the phone he had before November (not the one in question) for a forensics examination... which couldn't have happened if Brady had destroyed it as he bull****ingly claims he does.

What's great is that Pats fans are mystified by this. Go check their boards. "Why would Tom destroy his phone if he he didn't do anything? There was nothing incriminating on there. This just gives fuel to the haters." :bobdole:

Funny how Yee didn't mention the tactics of Brady and Pats diminishing the integrity of the game.

Finally, as to the issue of cooperation, we presented the Commissioner with an unprecedented amount of electronic data, all of which is incontrovertible. I do not think that any private citizen would have agreed to provide anyone with the amount of information that Tom was willing to reveal to the Commissioner. Tom was completely transparent. All of the electronic information was ignored; we don’t know why. The extent to which Tom opened up his private life to the Commissioner will become clear in the coming days.
The Commissioner’s decision and discipline has no precedent in all of NFL history. His decision alters the competitive balance of the upcoming season. The decision is wrong and has no basis, and it diminishes the integrity of the game.”

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver 7m7 minutes ago
Also, @judybattista said Brady team wanted record sealed as part of settlement talks. League said no bueno.

Fair enough but didn't Vilma also not cooperate? You are saying the difference is that wasn't collectively bargained back then? Just looking at this objectively.

I think Brady is a pos and should have been suspended longer but public perception doesn't always play out in court

I think they just have a new collective bargaining agreement now. The one difference I believe they have now is that off-the-field stuff, like Peterson whipping his son, and the Ray Rice incident are treated differently than on-the-field matters. The Commish does have the authority to have the final say on on-the-field matters, and things that harm the game on-the-field. I don't know whether the Vilma and Saint's Bountygate would technically be an on-the-field issue or not? Clearly the coaches in the Saint's locker room were discussing putting some bounties on players, but whether Vilma actually received cash for taking a guy out, or other Saint's players did for the hit on Favre or others, I don't know? Maybe going to court would hurt Brady's reputation ever more? He should just man up, except his medicine, and not let things drag on through the season.

If you recall, Alex Rodriguez filed an appeal in Federal Court but eventually withdrew his lawsuit because he undoubtedly realized he would be exposed as a fraud. I think you'll see the same thing here.

Guy sounds like a typical scumbag lawyer that would happily defend degenerates because it pays the most money.

Back
Top Bottom