NFL upholds Brady's suspension | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL upholds Brady's suspension

NFLPA Statement

CLCC_C0UwAAOu6r.jpg

If you recall, Alex Rodriguez filed an appeal in Federal Court but eventually withdrew his lawsuit because he undoubtedly realized he would be exposed as a fraud. I think you'll see the same thing here.
Absolutely. Just to try to save some face, he will let the lawsuit go right up to the point that the federal courts subpoena his cell phone records. Then he will drop the appeal, tell another lie about his reasons for dropping it, and finally serve the suspension.

His Reply - Who are you kidding. You tell me what would happen at any other job in this scenario: Employee A is involved in domestic violence that puts a woman in the hospital. Employee B gets caught skirting rules for better performance.

So, breaking the law to improve performance? So kinda like... Idk... infringing on patents?

Or willfully attempting to defraud your clients/customers (or in this case, fans).

Yea, employees never get punished for that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently someone at Sporting New is unhappy with the ruling, their top stories.

Sporting News ‏@sportingnews
The NFL got Tom Brady's suspension wrong, but the blame falls on the Patriots. http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...-kraft-nfl-roger-goodell?eadid=SOC/Twi/SNMain

The Patriots will be just fine without Tom Brady. Why? Because they're in the AFC East.
http://t.co/FHtY1xemt6

Deflategate makes the NFL look far worse than Tom Brady and the Patriots, @vinnieiyer writes.
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...-bill-belichick-patriots?eadid=SOC/Twi/SNMain

Unfollow

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP
Tom Brady sent 10,000 text messages between November and March? He's like a high school girl.

The Patriots will be just fine without Tom Brady. Why? Because they're in the AFC East.

Ironic considering 3 teams in the AFC East would have taken the division crown in the NFC South. That probably holds true for most other divisions as well, but Spewing News needs to get a grip on their slanted bias.

I did not know the sporting news was still around

They should increase his suspension for doing that.....how does this not have guilty written all over it? Also, I am pretty damn sure those text messages are saved somewhere, there is no way he can outrun this situation. The NFL is being soft by not going the extra step to completely expose his ass, they are covering their own asses for not giving a harsher punishment.

He's a certified CHEATER developed in a certified CHEATER system!

End of story.

Tom Shady is GUILTY AS CHARGED!

Poor Tommy girl will live with those soft balls forever...

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 4m4 minutes ago
On the injunction (so he can play), Brady has prove he has a substantial chance to win on the merits and the penalty causes irreparable harm

Just for my fellow New Englander's, preferably New Hamphireites, Just went into town for groceries, North Conway is officially on suicide watch, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom