NFL v/s MLB... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL v/s MLB...

tarfin22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Now that football is over, for the Phins that is, baseball will be here before you know it. What are your pros and cons for football vs baseball. For me football beats baseball in like everything, and I love the game of baseball. But, the way the MLB is ran, I just think it kinda sucks. Just something to talk about i guess.

The Super Bowl's usually a blowout but still fun to watch. Baseball, however, has had exciting World Series the past few years.

Games are more meaningful in football then in baseball, because there is so much less.

The only thing in baseball I like better is all the moves and talks made in the off season, there is a lot more wheeling and dealing.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Games are more meaningful in football then in baseball, because there is so much less.

The only thing in baseball I like better is all the moves and talks made in the off season, there is a lot more wheeling and dealing.

That's very true and part of the reason football gets very high ratings.

Football wins in almost every aspect except for three things: cost of tickets, the weather, & the length of the season.

Back
Top Bottom