nfldraftcountdown.com - New Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nfldraftcountdown.com - New Mock

I just don't want a CB in the early rounds of this draft. I like the explanation but would prefer to go OL, DL or RB with our second pick. I have completely flip flopped and would welcome a QB with the second pick now. Of course, I will change my mind again by draft day.

They haven't updated the third round for weeks. I'm really not judging standard mocks now because of the likelihood of other teams trading down -- Accuracy will be completely outtawhack once a few of these deals happen.

I read in article in the Daily News this morning from Gary Meyers. He thinks if we don't trade down we our going to take Smith. He feels AJ is never going to win a championship. He also states that Saban has told the Daily News he has had several conversations with Ricky about coming back. This week will be very interesting to say the least. If this scene takes place he's got his QB and RB. Thats if ricky does screw the fins again.

If McPherson is available at #70 we need to take him.

The truth about the draft is... there is no truth to it. For this draft especially, no one knows ANYTHING until Tagliabue(sp?) reads the card at the podium. There hasnt been this much uncertainty in the draft ever that I can remember. Me? Im praying our trade with the Bucs goes through and we pick up some addt'l picks. I have no problem sliding down to 5 and still getting probably Benson or Williams. Plus you gain extra picks, and I would love to see us take McPherson in the 3rd... just my opinion :)

They have Cadillac going to the Texans at # 11 when there are teams ahead of them in more need of a RB and Dominick Davis is young and had a great year for the Texans last year.

I actually think Webster in the 3rd would be a steal. But looking at the guys going in that 2nd round makes me

a) Want to hurt Spielman for giving up our high 2nd that could get us a stud

and

b) DESPERATELY want to trade down (even if it means settling with Caddy and not getting Ronnie)

bears arent taking benson the dophins are..if i remember reading correctly saban wants to bring in people for second meetings because he isnt sure about them almost pondering if he is making the best move pssible or if their is someone better than his 1st pick or maybe somone to trade with

I say Benson

Why would the Texans take Cadillac when they have Domanick Davis? He's a stud and they have other needs.

byroan said:
If McPherson is available at #70 we need to take him.
I agree with you 200%, by the way awesome sig.

Back
Top Bottom