NFLdraftcountdown mock update | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFLdraftcountdown mock update

Slim

VIPeezy
Reaction score
Updated today!!!

Has us picking Jimmy Williams.

clear.gif
If ever there was a case to demonstrate what good coaching can do for a team it might be the 2005 Miami Dolphins, who Nick Saban turned around and had playing like a contender down the stretch. While you can't say enough for the job he has done so far there is still plenty of work to do and one area that they could desperately used some help is the secondary, most notably at safety. Both of last years starters are now gone leaving only Travares Tillman and Yeremiah Bell in their place, which isn't exactly an ideal situation. Jimmy Williams is a former safety who, even though he played cornerback his final two seasons with the Hokies, is widely being looked at as a safety prospect by pro scouts. (...)

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

Jimmy Williams is a perfect pick for us, size, skills, roughness, is a tremendous hitter and he can play safety. Sweet choice.

If we're going to groom a quarterback behind our franchise quarterback, why pass on Brodie Croyle?

It makes no sense to me.

Let him hold a clipboard and some dumbells for 2 or 3 years.

All of a sudden we have a 220 pounder with the strongest arm in this year's draft.

South Florida said:
If we're going to groom a quarterback behind our franchise quarterback, why pass on Brodie Croyle?

It makes no sense to me.

All of a sudden we have a 220 pounder with the strongest arm in this year's draft.

I'd rather take Reggie McNeal and let him play wideout and mold him into another "slash."

South Florida said:

It makes no sense to me.

Croyle is a 2nd round pick, we don't have a 2nd round pick

djfresh47 said:
I'd rather take Reggie McNeal and let him play wideout and mold him into another "slash."

I could see this, use a 7th round pick. Get a Randle El type guy

playmaker1 said:
I could see this, use a 7th round pick. Get a Randle El type guy

McNeal is a 3rd/4th rounder, in the 7th you wont find but Vick and Michael Robinson.

Joey 22 said:
McNeal is a 3rd/4th rounder, in the 7th you wont find but Vick and Michael Robinson.

My bad, I was talking about Robinson, started typin' then got sidetracked :D

playmaker1 said:
no whitehurst please!

:yeahthat: ...much rather take a shot at Jacobs in the 3rd/4th, since Croyle will likely be gone in the 2nd, if Saban decides to draft a QB that is...

In_Flames said:
:yeahthat: ...much rather take a shot at Jacobs in the 3rd/4th, since Croyle will likely be gone in the 2nd, if Saban decides to draft a QB that is...

I do like Jacobs. But that is alot of picks used on QBs. 2,6 already. I see Miami using one of the 7ths or waiting til after the draft

I like the 1st pick, but hate the 3rd. With only two first day picks, we don't need to waste one on a backup QB. The 3rd pick should have us taking a DT or a C.

Back
Top Bottom