NFL’s Top 100 list. DE Finalists | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL’s Top 100 list. DE Finalists

As I get older I actually think more "old-timers" belong on these list than are selected. No Bill Bergey or Randy Gradishar on the lb list?
Their choices seem suspect, I agree both of those should be on there. I wonder what their nominating process is...

Their choices seem suspect, I agree both of those should be on there. I wonder what their nominating process is...

Gradishar's absence in the Hall of Fame is still a head scratcher for me. When you look at the other linebackers that went in from his era, he just as deserving as Harry Carson or Robert Brazele

Last edited:
Gradishar's absence in the Hall of Fame is still a head scratcher for me. When you look at the other linebackers that went in from his era, he just as deserving as Harry Carson or Robert Brazil.
He was a staple in that "Orange Crush" defense for years. IMO he's one of the best D players the Broncos have ever had. It certainly didn't hurt Carson's chances playing next to LT.

He was a staple in that "Orange Crush" defense for years. IMO he's one of the best D players the Broncos have ever had. It certainly didn't hurt Carson's chances playing next to LT.

I'm surprised people aren't asking why Bouniconti isn't on the list of lbs?

Back
Top Bottom