NHL Playoffs thread.... | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NHL Playoffs thread....

:lol:
Dom, do you mean the "sissy" that batted the puck out of mid air for a goal ...

... Or the "sissy" that buried the empty-netter to end your season?

Enjoy the off-season.

NEXT ...

Beware the Penguins!!!

Who knows?

Right now it looks like Brodeur and the Devils first, but VERY uncertain ...

Allow me to make it clear right now ...

Marty Brodeur in the playoffs scares the hell out of me.

I'll be much less ****y in the 2nd round if that happens.

Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

Haven't seen a team collapse like Philly in a while,5-unanswered at home to stay alive is inexcusable.I was hoping to see a game 7, but whatever,Congrats Pens fans.

Haven't seen a team collapse like Philly in a while,5-unanswered at home to stay alive is inexcusable.I was hoping to see a game 7, but whatever,Congrats Pens fans.

It is completely inexcusable. But even when they led 3-0 i can't say the Flyers looked "good". The Penguins are a better team, thats why i picked them in 6. But the Flyers had plenty of opportunities to win this series, like they always do, and they failed to capitalize. I'm really sick of this franchise. It's like reading the same book over and over, always the same ending. Marty Biron was ok this series, but when it comes down to it the Pens won because of M.A. Fleury who is just strides better than Biron. Until this team gets a franchise goalie they're not going anywhere.

dam my Rangers really need to get lucky like the first 3 games Plz Caps put back Theodore in net lol

Back
Top Bottom