Nice artical on TE Les Brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nice artical on TE Les Brown

I'm seriously rooting for the guy to succeed. Not playing college ball, this could be a Cinderella story for the kid if he becomes something great.

I think it's in his best interest to get rid of that video that shows his before and after pics.

Good luck to the kid, hope he does well for us.

He didn't play any college football at all?? What was that tape from? High School?

Wow you can really see his transformation in those pictures. Thats crazy

Who cares what other people think.
When it comes to football fans I couldn't care less.

But casual people who have no real interest in football go to Yahoo and are now being greeted by our very own on the home page.

It could possibly hurt business if these people get upset by a "perceived" case of an athlete on steroids.

When it comes to football fans I couldn't care less.

But casual people who have no real interest in football go to Yahoo and are now being greeted by our very own on the home page.

It could possibly hurt business if these people get upset by a "perceived" case of an athlete on steroids.

Youre overthinking this one bro. Youre assuming 2 things: 1. Hes on steroids, and 2. People care if he is. Unless hes the next Rob Gronkowski, AND tests positive for steroids no one is gonna think twice. Remember, people didnt think less of San Diego after Shawn Merriman tested postive, and he was nearly DPOY.

Back
Top Bottom