Nice article on Crowder | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nice article on Crowder

Do they say that Crowder has a history of problems and minor arrests? Funny...high character has gone out the door.

Yeah, I know. The NFL front offices are willing to look past some issues. Looks to me like he got into a fight while at a club in Gainesville. Though, I've never been in a bar fight, I know how it is in those places. He probably had a little too much testosterone to drink that night! :lol:

No supposedly he's got a bulldog personality. He'll fight when he says he'll fight...

He's concerns aren't as major as some say they are. He's worth it where we picked him.

colmax said:
Interesting fact: Crowder's father played for Miami....
That`s what I was thought, Randy Crowder is his dad. Hope Channing can keep his nose clean (unlike Pops). I still remember that SI cover story about all the blow Randy and Don Reese did while playing for Miami.

They don't talk to each other supposedly. Channing's mom is the main influence on his life.

colmax said:
Yeah, I know. The NFL front offices are willing to look past some issues. Looks to me like he got into a fight while at a club in Gainesville. Though, I've never been in a bar fight, I know how it is in those places. He probably had a little too much testosterone to drink that night! :lol:

It's more than that....he and a couple teammates cause damage to eight cars...it cost Crowder money and a one game suspension. He was later arrested for that so-called fight...when he and other player jumped a fellow student outside a bar...causing injury...he was fined...giving supervised probation for 6 months...then again he was arrested for disorderly conduct outside that same bar...was ordered by police to leave but instead started arguing with another person...ran into the street and caused traffic to stop...when the police tried to arrest him he ran down the street into another parking lot..he was charged with disorderly conduct again...sentenced to more community service and missed playing in another game. High character?

didn't he have surgery on both his knees? did we draft a 35 year old with a 20 something yearolds brain?

Jaj said:
They don't talk to each other supposedly. Channing's mom is the main influence on his life.

Actually they do talk to each other...his father was sentenced as a three time loser to 22 years...he visit's his father in jail. And I heard today that his grandparent...took care of him.

fishypete said:
Actually they do talk to each other...his father was sentenced as a three time loser to 22 years...he visit's his father in jail. And I heard today that his grandparent...took care of him.

Randy Crowder works for the city of Tampa's real estate department. He and Channing don't speak very often.

You are thinking about Stanley Wilson's father. He was sentenced as a three time loser. He talks to his dad frequently.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-wilson18apr18,0,7548090.story?coll=la-home-sports

Back
Top Bottom