Nice distraction for the Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nice distraction for the Bills

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
the biggest distraction.............

has been eliminated. they put in that pathetic artificial turf instead of natural grass so their running backs and cheer leaders wouldn't embarass themselves by stopping to graze everynow and then!:lol:

He is one of the four bright spots on the team too. If he had a better QB throwing to him, he would be as good as Marvin Harrison or Isaac Bruce.

Moulds has all the talent to be better than Bruce and Harrison, but he does not use it as well even under the same system. There are really no WRs w/more talent than Moulds other than that idiot in Minn.

i really think..............

that with a few years under his belt, chambers could be better than moulds. he doesn't have moss' height, but he definately has speed and the hands!:D

Chambers is a lot like Moulds in terms of strength and speed. Moulds still is better after the catch. I've yet to see Chambers take pass over the middle and take it the distance like Moulds can.

i really don't think............

he has anybody to throw it to him yet! but give jay chance to adjust to his speed and possibly you might see some of that!
I've yet to see Chambers take pass over the middle and take it the distance like Moulds can.

I also think Gailey does not have CC running those type of patterns yet. He seems to always been running along the sidelines.:confused:

I also think Gailey does not have CC running those type of patterns yet. He seems to always been running along the sidelines.

i think you're right, mainly because he is a rook, and i don't think chan thinks he can protect himself! the middle CAN be dangerous for a rook!:(

yup - they let Mck and Ward take on the big hits. McK, of course, might miss this game after that huge pop he took last week.:cry:

Back
Top Bottom