Nice Fans them Eagels are | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nice Fans them Eagels are

Mindwarp

Captain Caveman
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
One of the boys, apparently the one who isn’t an Eagles fan, was wrestled into the basement by the other four. Using a hammer, they nailed the victim’s shirt and pants to exposed studs in the basement, police said.

Click the Clicky

Put them in jail with "Big Bubba"

That will learn them....

I would never do that to anyone, regardless of what team you root for :shakeno:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Put them in jail with "Big Bubba"

That will learn them....

I would never do that to anyone, regardless of what team you root for :shakeno:
at least all they did was ruin some clothes, could have been worse!;) :(

Originally posted by Mindwarp
One of the boys, apparently the one who isn’t an Eagles fan, was wrestled into the basement by the other four. Using a hammer, they nailed the victim’s shirt and pants to exposed studs in the basement, police said.

Click the Clicky

Maybe they thought that they were at the old VET ....

:rolleyes2

Marino1983

It's a funny prank nailing the clothes to the wall, however, these guys went waaaayyyy too far. These guys deserve to be in jail, all because of a stupid arguement over a football game. Some people just don't get it.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Great_One
It's a funny prank nailing the clothes to the wall, however, these guys went waaaayyyy too far. These guys deserve to be in jail, all because of a stupid arguement over a football game. Some people just don't get it.:rolleyes:
i had a fight in the chargers paking lot. but i think it had to do with the fact that my wife was trying to step in and protect my son and some idiot grabbed my wife! that dog don't hunt!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom