Nice Ronnie Brown article by Schad | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nice Ronnie Brown article by Schad

Glad to see he is confident yet unselfish. He is willing to do everything to help the team out and still wants to be a pro bowler. Im sure he will sign quickly and get into camp.

motioncityhifi said:
Glad to see he is confident yet unselfish. He is willing to do everything to help the team out and still wants to be a pro bowler. Im sure he will sign quickly and get into camp.

He always came off as a team player and a scrupled gentleman complimented by tremendous talent.

"I want to learn the system as early as possible," Brown said on draft day. "I want to introduce myself to the guys and try to get that relationship going to where they can trust me as their running back."

If he is as talented as he is confident and humble, we have ourselves a great back.

motioncityhifi said:

His agent is pretty fair, but they will have to shell out some big dollas to get him in early.

Thats the best article on Ronnie Brown yet. Excellent read, thanks for the post!

Great read. I'm actually hoping that RW doesn't come back. I would have liked for him to come back before the draft, so that we wouldn't have to draft a RB, but we have no use for him anymore. Go Ronnie!

fins1 said:
"I want to learn the system as early as possible," Brown said on draft day. "I want to introduce myself to the guys and try to get that relationship going to where they can trust me as their running back."

You missed the last sentence man. The battery died on the reporter's tape recorder. Here is the rest of the conversation. Ronnie:"I want to learn the system as early as possible," Brown said on draft day. "I want to introduce myself to the guys and try to get that relationship going to where they can trust me as their running back. Then I want to see what all the fuss is about with Ricky and his Indian weed and kick back and smoke a bag with him"

Relax......j/k!

I liked it, especially the real world "breaking down Ronnie Brown" in the left margin. Those are legit grades, not fluff A+ or A- in every area like you see in some evaluations. I'm still concerned about the C+ area, elusiveness, when you translate that to the NFL where Ronnie won't be bigger, and not much faster, than many of the defenders who are trying to shatter him.

Ronnie is the man.

I don't think that the term 'model pro' does him justice. He is so humble but their is an air of confidence in his own abillity.

Back
Top Bottom