Nice simulator | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nice simulator

Sick new OL right there. I would have drafted a couple WR in the latter half of draft, but mike the idea

team logo

MIA
5.Tua Tagovailoa
QB Alabama
MIA
18.Andrew Thomas
OT Georgia
MIA
26.Grant Delpit
S LSU
MIA
39.Ezra Cleveland
OT Boise State
MIA
56.J.K. Dobbins
RB Ohio State
MIA
70.Lloyd Cushenberry
C LSU
MIA
141.Logan Stenberg
G Kentucky
MIA
153.Netane Muti
G Fresno State
MIA
154.McTelvin Agim
DT Arkansas
MIA
173.Khalil Davis
DT Nebraska
MIA
185.Julian Blackmon
CB Utah
MIA
227.Lamar Jackson
CB Nebraska
MIA
246.D.J. Wonnum
DE South Carolina
MIA
251.Cheyenne O’Grady
TE Arkansas

MIA
9.Mekhi Becton
OT Louisville
trade icon
MIA
13.Tristan Wirfs
OT Iowa
trade icon
MIA
26.Cesar Ruiz
C Michigan
MIA
39.Jonathan Taylor
RB Wisconsin
MIA
56.Zack Baun
OLB Wisconsin
MIA
70.Jacob Eason
QB Washington
MIA
141.Quintez Cephus
WR Wisconsin
MIA
153.Benito Jones
DT Ole Miss
MIA
154.Alohi Gilman
S Notre Dame
MIA
173.Antoine Brooks Jr.
S Maryland
MIA
185.Evan Weaver
ILB Cal
MIA
227.Calvin Throckmorton
C Oregon
MIA
246.Justin Strnad
ILB Wake Forest
MIA
251.Michael Turk
P Arizona State

That is nice, trades are cool. Tried to trade up 3 times to get Becton, but rejected every time, in the end he fell to me at 18 :)

1585261450771.png

MIA
9.Mekhi Becton
OT Louisville
trade icon
MIA
12.K’Lavon Chaisson
OLB LSU
trade icon
MIA
34.Cesar Ruiz
C Michigan
trade icon
MIA
39.Jacob Eason
QB Washington
MIA
42.Clyde Edwards-Helaire
RB LSU
trade icon
MIA
70.Isaiah Wilson
OT Georgia
MIA
75.Ashtyn Davis
S Cal
trade icon
MIA
141.Terence Steele
OT Texas Tech
MIA
153.Quintez Cephus
WR Wisconsin
MIA
154.Bravvion Roy
DT Baylor
MIA
173.Cordel Iwuagwu
G TCU
MIA
185.Trajan Bandy
CB Miami
MIA
227.Justin Strnad
ILB Wake Forest

Creating a depth chart of

Flank: Parker, Ford
Slot: Wilson, Hurns
RT: I. Wilson, Steele
RG: Deiter/Davis
QB: Fitzpatrick/Rosen, Eason
C: Ruiz, Karras
RB: Edwards-Hellaire, Howard, Laird, Gaskin, Cox
LG: Flowers, Iwuagwu
LT: Bechton, Davis, Steele
TE: Gesicki, Smythe, Roberts
Flank: Williams, Cephus

DT (4-3) DE (3-4): Wilkins, Godchaux, Seiler
DE (4-3) Chaisson, Ogbah, Lawson
NT: Roy
OLB: Chaisson, Van Noy, Van Ginkle, Strnad
ILB: McMilliam, Baker, Roberts, Biegel, Grugier-Hill
S: Rowe, Parker
S: Davis, Hartage, Fejedelem
CB: Howard, Tankersley
CB: Jones,
Slot: Needham, Bandy, Wiltz
STs: Kicker, Punter, LS

I think 53. It's been a long day...

In one of my MANY simulations, I drafted 7 OL yesterday, while still getting Tua. It was funny but I'd take it. Love the trade down feature, I made a few trades with the Jaguars.

In one of my MANY simulations, I drafted 7 OL yesterday, while still getting Tua. It was funny but I'd take it. Love the trade down feature, I made a few trades with the Jaguars.

Me too, I had about 20 draft picks on one, ran out of needs and really no idea how we would fit them all into the 53. I would like us to turn some of those 5th. 6th and 7th round picks into something that gets us back into the top 120 or so because that's where all the value is, Trading down then trading up maybe the way we should go.

Me too, I had about 20 draft picks on one, ran out of needs and really no idea how we would fit them all into the 53. I would like us to turn some of those 5th. 6th and 7th round picks into something that gets us back into the top 120 or so because that's where all the value is, Trading down then trading up maybe the way we should go.

I think some of those late picks will be flipped for better picks next year while also, like you said, used to strategically target trade ups. 56 and 70 are the two spots I could see us moving up 3-4 slots specifically for a need that wasn't met with one of our first 4 picks.

Assuming you get your QB, OT, C and S with those first 4 picks, your free to target anyone after that. Unlikely that things will break right for us though and we fill those 4 needs with 4 consecutive picks and/or we are tempted by a defensive front 7 player that fell to 18 or 26 and might be too hard to resist. Especially if the big 4 OT's all go before 18.

Either way, I am extremely pumped over all the potential scenarios. No one is going to be thrilled with all the picks but I'd be shocked if there is mass disappointment after days 1 and 2. Except for the guys who really think we are taking a WR early.

Most of my simulations yield Tua, I missed out on him here went another route. Ended up with Jacksonville’s 2021 1st along with this strong defensive gem.

I’d take it.

MIA
9.Jordan Love
QB Utah State
trade icon
MIA
18.Javon Kinlaw
DT South Carolina
MIA
26.Jeff Gladney
CB TCU
MIA
42.Lloyd Cushenberry
C LSU
trade icon
MIA
56.Antoine Winfield Jr.
S Minnesota
MIA
116.Harrison Bryant
TE FAU
trade icon
MIA
141.Shane Lemieux
G Oregon
MIA
153.Logan Stenberg
G Kentucky
MIA
154.Patrick Taylor Jr.
RB Memphis
MIA
173.Oluwole Betiku Jr.
DE Illinois
MIA
185.Trey Adams
OT Washington
MIA
227.Cole McDonald
QB Hawaii
MIA
246.Tyler Clark
DT Georgia
MIA
251.Garrett Marino
DT UAB
2021 JAX 1st

Mock.PNG
I generally don't know what I am doing but decided to accumulate picks by trading down. To be clear, Tua was available at 5 but I was curious what I could get by trading mack one spot at a time and still get one of the top three QBs.

View attachment 42918
I generally don't know what I am doing but decided to accumulate picks by trading down. To be clear, Tua was available at 5 but I was curious what I could get by trading mack one spot at a time and still get one of the top three QBs.

Interesting concept. If you had stayed at 5 and taken Tua, the rest of our current picks actually look pretty great. That site always seems to have one of the top 4 tackles slipping to us at 18 and they aren't very high on Cushenberry, not sure if in reality those players will be there when we pick, but a haul of Tua, Becton, Niang, McKinney, Dobbins and Cushenberry would be pretty perfect from the top 3 rounds.

Interesting concept. If you had stayed at 5 and taken Tua, the rest of our current picks actually look pretty great. That site always seems to have one of the top 4 tackles slipping to us at 18 and they aren't very high on Cushenberry, not sure if in reality those players will be there when we pick, but a haul of Tua, Becton, Niang, McKinney, Dobbins and Cushenberry would be pretty perfect from the top 3 rounds.

Honestly I just want them to draft as many OL's as possible. Drafting a QB to play behind our current OL would be like buying a brand new car and entering it in a demolition derby

Did a mock with a trade up to 3. Gave Detroit 39. But traded down from 26 for Houston's 2 2nd rounders. In the end it worked out pretty nicely, I would be running up the walls in my man cave if this came to pass.

1585853887992.png

Traded down to 11 with the Jets and got a haul.

11.Jordan Love
QB Utah State
trade icon
18.Mekhi Becton
OT Louisville
26.Andrew Thomas
OT Georgia
39.Cesar Ruiz
C Michigan
48.J.K. Dobbins
RB Ohio State
trade icon