Nice story about the Tua injury | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nice story about the Tua injury

I am fascinated with orthopedics. the video is excellent. they describe the ankle procedure that Tua got

then this Cain guy wanted to play football and ended up being a doctor.

Great story!!!
Thanks for posting.
I was watching that game with my son when Drake got hurt. That was an ugly, ugly play. I remember hearing him screaming before we even realized what had happened as far as the injury on the play. Just head screams coming through the TV.

Crazy that this guy Cain is the same who worked with Brees.

brings you closer to the full circle of it all
Whats even crazier is that the guy at the helm of the Dolphins at the time who passed on Brees for Culpepper delivered Tua to us. In this situation lightning definitely isn't striking twice in So. Florida

I will admit that I was initially against us drafting Tua right after his hip injury. As the season played out it became more clear that he would be the most talented QB available when we picked at 5. So I went ahead and did some research on his injuries myself. I think due to the fact Tua was such a well-known, popular athlete many sports writers tried to stir up their audiences and get clicks with opinion based articles. There was a lot of factually inaccurate information out there even leading up to the draft. I enjoyed the article you posted...it is nice to get a better picture of what actually occurred.

Back
Top Bottom