Nice Weakside LB in draft...possible SS or special teams ace | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nice Weakside LB in draft...possible SS or special teams ace

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I like his film. He may only be a special teams but he looks like he could fit nicely. Possible SS transition.

Mmmhhhh...

He's been an Edge and a ILB.

I think he'd fit just fine at ILB here. I don't think he's a specials type of guy. He's going in the second. I don't see us going ILB at #51 anymore.

This reminds me of the move ZT#54 to SS talks, lol!

He’s projected to be a high second round pick from what I’ve heard. Top 3 to 5 ILB, so he might be on special teams his first few years. But anyone drafting him is doing it for a starter. Unless you are a former Dolphins coach.

He’s projected to be a high second round pick from what I’ve heard. Top 3 to 5 ILB, so he might be on special teams his first few years. But anyone drafting him is doing it for a starter. Unless you are a former Dolphins coach.
Like with Wanny with Eddie Moore instead of Anquan Boldin? And then in the press conference he says he wanted him for STs?

huh??

One of the top LBs in the draft is destined for special teams? Also playing edge and then off ball LB... dont see him as a safety. Gotta ask why you think that? Seems like a perfect LB for us, but not sure the other stuff

huh??

One of the top LBs in the draft is destined for special teams? Also playing edge and then off ball LB... dont see him as a safety. Gotta ask why you think that? Seems like a perfect LB for us, but not sure the other stuff
There's been speculation that his movement is good enough to play SS in an 8 in the box scheme. The vast majority like him at LB though.

Back
Top Bottom