Nice win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nice win

finjim

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
That is what championship caliber teams do!

Lose your star RB and come back with 119 yds and 3 TDs!!

Also, LEX HILLIARD!!!

This guy has something.

Nice game!

Far from Championship Caliber in beating a bad team on the road, but I am excited too :).

We need to win the big games agaisnt winning teams to be call it championship Caliber football. But we are taking baby steps to get to that point.

Almost everyone contributed last night and you definately saw in extra step in everyones bounce. Heres hoping we can keep it going.
Chubbs

i was thinking playoffs again possibly. but then i was like, i dont think we could beat any of the top teams. then i thought wait we shouldve beat the colts and saints, so who knows. its exciting again nonetheless

I thought we looked better this game then we have all season. Both sides of the ball we were playing well.

Far from Championship Caliber in beating a bad team on the road, but I am excited too :).

We need to win the big games agaisnt winning teams to be call it championship Caliber football. But we are taking baby steps to get to that point.

Almost everyone contributed last night and you definately saw in extra step in everyones bounce. Heres hoping we can keep it going.
Chubbs

if your calling carolina bad team then youre calling us a bad team.

Back
Top Bottom