Nice!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nice!!!

If Chambers gets up near 1000 yards receiving, and at least two more TD's, he will be rookie of the year.

Damn does anyone else remember groaning when Dave picked Minor in the third round? I know this is about Chambers, but Minor has just been a great part of this team.

I remember saying WHAT? Why do we need another RB, but hey leave it to the coaches to know best.

Now Fletcher on the other hand....

I may have been the only person that liked the selection of Minor. Maybe that was because I liked him a lot at FSU for some weird reason, he was one of the few players there I liked. I saw him play as a freshman and I thought he was cool, so I liked him ever since.

How about Morlon "The 2nd Round Bust" Greenwood getting yanked from the game Monday because he had no idea what was going on. Twan Russell should start.

And for you anal people that are going to tell me he was selected in the 3rd round remember that we traded next year's 2 to pick him this year.

doesn't matter what we gave up for her, she was still selected in the third round.

Morlon will get better, she just needs to learn the system a bit better, poor little thing has lost her way.

Seriously though, both him and Fletcher, I am waiting for next season to make my final judgement

OK but don't ask me next year where our 2nd round pick is.

I know you've been hopeful of Morlon all year but this guy is clueless.

I think Fletcher will be alright. He's not going to break in over Surtain and Madison. But Morlon had the starting job handed to him on a platter. He lines up right next to Zach and he runs around out there like an idiot. I feel as though we play D with 10 guys.

This guy is a grade-A bust and I think the coaches are afraid to admit that since they traded up to get him and he's being outplayed by a free-agent (Russell).

I'll check back with you next year on Morlon and then you can tell me how foolish it was of you to believe in him.

Marlon will be good. He is a rookie and he is gonna make mistakes. I think he will have a better career than Jamar Fletcher.

Morlon is tricky due to the fact that he has played so little football. Then he missed most of training camp that hurt as well. He is a great athlete, and probably will come around in a few years. Overall it was a stupid pick(not hindsight said this right after the draft) because the Phinz needed imeadiet help lb, but they drafted a project player. I will never ever ever understand taking Fletcher! He wasn't even the best cb available when we picked at 27. Fredd Smoot was the class of the cb class, and we passed on him b/c he was at a party in college where there was 1 joint. The other reason(besides the fact that I am huge Drew Brees fan) was it was obvious we go out and pick up a quality back up cb for less $ than we pay Fletcher. It would make sense if Madison or Surtain were older or injury prone, but neither of thease were the case. this next statement is in hindsight, but how important now is the fact that we completely ignored our issue at lt in the draft till the 6th round. Please remember that there were ? about Smith, and then Spriggs way before their injuries.

Back
Top Bottom