Nick Napoleon Saban still butt hurt about his track record in the NFL trying to pass the buck again.. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Napoleon Saban still butt hurt about his track record in the NFL trying to pass the buck again..

Yes, probably so! Now that Bama's offence isnt just a strong running game with game managing QB play (from the 70's-90's era). Its more open, with consistently best WR's and better QB's. Saban absolutely could have won more championships if he developed this offense years ago. But Alabama was high profile before Saban got there, how hard is to get the best recruits there every year? Of course now, every top prospect and recruit wants to go to Alabama. Not specifically because of Saban but because its Alabama and they know thats how to get to the NFL. No one describe Saban as a players coach or a likeable guy. They go there despite of him but because of the alabama name and recognition. I think an average coach would do well with that stacked program and talent level, its not even close. There are currently 81 active players in the NFL from Bama and thats the most from any college. Its not "coaching" when your roster is just flat out more athletic, faster and better than the opposition. Well, it makes "coaching" much easier.
Saban and Alabama are synonymous. Saban could go to any college and most of those recruits would follow Saban there.

Do you really think players committing to Alabama think “I could care less about that Saban guy, I just want to go to Alabama?” Saban just gets lucky year after year. He can just sit in his office all year as all the talented players come just because they like the A on the helmets and then they coach themselves. 😀

You are flat out wrong about Saban not being a great coach. Not only does Saban have to continually recruit great players year after year after year, he also has to continually replace the coordinators and assistant coaches because they get pillaged year after year after year. Yet Saban is able to bring them all together year after year after year. That is called coaching.

Saban is the G.O.A.T. of college football coaches.

The only college coach in any sport that would rival him is John Wooden.

Last edited:
This clown show is still rambling about Drew Brees. Nick Saban, a man that controlled the entirety of the Miami Dolphins football operation is blaming doctors and on the spot decided to leave after he messed up with Dante Culpeper.

Sorry you belabor the point but Nick Saban can suck a big one. He's a straight up self centered ******* who got bullied in to leaving Miami by his uptight wife and is still bitter about it. F him.
As a MSU fan, I feel this in my soul.

This clown show is still rambling about Drew Brees. Nick Saban, a man that controlled the entirety of the Miami Dolphins football operation is blaming doctors and on the spot decided to leave after he messed up with Dante Culpeper.

Sorry you belabor the point but Nick Saban can suck a big one. He's a straight up self centered ******* who got bullied in to leaving Miami by his uptight wife and is still bitter about it. F him.
**** Saban and he has some nerve too. He also drafted Ronnie freaking Brown with the 2nd pick in the 1st round back in 2005. We could have drafted Aaron Rodgers (We needed a QB at the time after all) and we draft a ****ing running back with the 2nd pick?! smh and then of course his little bitch ass picks Culpepper which was one of the biggest blunders I've seen in my life time that set the Dolphins back by quite a bit. And being the little whipped wimp that he is, he quits when the going got tough. Sorry but I can't respect that at all. He can win 5 more national championships with Bama but he'll always be a failure/quitter as an NFL head coach to me.

OH well sorry for the mini rant. Its in the past anyways, I'm happy and optimistic where the Fins are at right now and what the future holds for us.

He is a great head coach in the minor leagues but was a complete failure in the major leagues. It‘s as simple as that, no matter how he wants to try and spin it.
Actually he did well minus the QB fiasco. Both seasons started slowly but the teams strung wins together in bunches and you could see he could coach. The problem was no QB and talent level was poor to mediocre. I have no doubt he would have been successful at the NFL level. But he’s a prick and wimped out because he messed up the QB thing. Don Shula would have NEVER blamed anyone else publicly. Saban can suck it.

Back
Top Bottom