Nick O'Leary Cut | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick O'Leary Cut

Armando said he bolted from the locker room without meeting with the media, which is mandatory. I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

I mean don't over think this.

He just wasn't good enough for our needs. Along with the rest of the TE who will be bolting out the door in the future... I mean I hope....

Wait let me get the door for ya..... Bus on the corner to mediocreville please don't be late. Oh ya might be a good idea to save a seat for Gesicki....We need and better be overhauling on a much higher basis than most of what we have on the field now. Christ thats why we are having a year like this and hopefully it's realized and will be our last time hanging out in Mediocreville....20 years is enough..

Sucks. I liked this dude.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We have been awarded cornerback Xavier Crawford off waivers from Houston and released tight end Nick O’Leary.</p>&mdash; Miami Dolphins (@miamidolphins) <a href="">October 29, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He got hit right in the chest with a well thrown pass by Fitz and caused an interception. 1 of about 3 or 4 plays that cost us the game. F him, he’s dead to me.

Has not been blocking as well.. so after the drop sorry but your a jag and we have a younger one to plug in

Over/under on whether or not Bignasty knew that Jack Nicholas is O'Leary's grandpa when he made the "putt around the league" comment?

I want same the same thing. We need to use draft picks on a established player. We ain't going to hit on every pick we do. Dont work that way in the Draft. Some players will be just average or a Bust.
See Harris, Charles.

Guess when you have 4 catches on the year and fail to secure a catchable pass that gets intercepted, you get cut. Kinda surprising it was midseason but I guess they've seen enough of him. Later Nick...

We might owe O'Leary a big thank you come April if we have the No.1 pick.

No telling how that game goes if he catches that pass.

Don't feel too bad for him though, his inheritance is going to be sick.

TE could be a sneaky high target in the draft. Right now in the skill position need battle I'd list RB ahead of WR and TE but if the right guy is there in the 2nd or 3rd round, wouldn't shocked me if we took one. Unlikely with pick 33 though.

Back
Top Bottom