Nick Please | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Please

cchambers84td

FINZ FAN 4 LIFE!!
Reaction score
don't draft a qb with our 2nd pick. Its been so long since we were in this position and for us to waste this pick on a player that would probably do the same job as gus ferrotte doesn't make sense. I will be more then happy with any of these picks...

1. Ronnie Brown aka Ahman Green
2. Braylon Edwards (Game breaker)
3. Mike Williams (6-5 220+ frame)
4. Derrick Johnson (Best ranked player in ncaa football for ps2) :D

I would love to move down and acquire some extra picks and then get one of these players with the number 7 pick. That would be fantastic. I have been hearing numerous rumors about us getting minny pick this year and next. that sounds too good to be true.

i like ronnie but cedric is good alsoo too mee imo frye is the steal of the draft they have smith as the next favre is sporting news mag but i say frye is the next favre imo. i say fish trade down and with number 7 caddy williams and 18 marcus spears

I agree- while I wouldnt be MAD, it would be slightly disappointing to see Alex Smith or Roders walk up to the podium and put on the Aqua and Orange.

I think getting Smith or Rodgers is fine for the Fins. It is not a "waste" to draft either with the pick considering that QB is the most important position on the team. You don't pass up a chance at a top flight QB to draft a RB or WR unless you have a top flight QB. While I am by no means saying that we should take a QB(I would be happy with Brown/Edwards etc.), I don't think it would be disappointing to end up with a QB at number 2. As far as if the QB's will turn out to be good, who knows! Brown, Edwards, Williams and Benson could all end up being busts........you can never tell who is going to pan out and who isn't!

i would be happy with derrick johnson,braylon edwards, mike williams. Im really rooting for ricky to come back

cchambers84td said:
don't draft a qb with our 2nd pick. Its been so long since we were in this position and for us to waste this pick on a player that would probably do the same job as gus ferrotte doesn't make sense. I will be more then happy with any of these picks...

1. Ronnie Brown aka Ahman Green
2. Braylon Edwards (Game breaker)
3. Mike Williams (6-5 220+ frame)
4. Derrick Johnson (Best ranked player in ncaa football for ps2) :D

I would love to move down and acquire some extra picks and then get one of these players with the number 7 pick. That would be fantastic. I have been hearing numerous rumors about us getting minny pick this year and next. that sounds too good to be true.

if you take my memory card and put it in your game im the best player in the game... so saban should pick me :cooldude:

I don't distrust Saban's judgement with the 2nd pick.
But I would like to see a trade...and if not maybe Williams, Brown, or Edwards followed by possibly picking up Orton, Mcpherson or another up and comer later to see if he might work out.

Dolfan1000 said:
I agree- while I wouldnt be MAD, it would be slightly disappointing to see Alex Smith or Roders walk up to the podium and put on the Aqua and Orange.

you know, I have kinda taken this stance now too (althoug MAD WOULD be one of my emotions). I am prolly the strongest opposed to a QB in round one (unless some miracle hapens where we get one of the two AND one of the big 3 RBs, which it won't) but as the draft gets closer the more I think,"hey, WTF man, I'm a diehard fin fan, and whatever we do I'm gonna have to live with it, so I might as well get used to it". I will still HATE every second of watching Smith (or Rodgers) walk up there and hold up that Miami Jersey with the #1 on it, but I think once my initial shock and extreme disappointment wears off (which might take a long time, lol) I would just roll with it.

Noodleman said:
I think getting Smith or Rodgers is fine for the Fins. It is not a "waste" to draft either with the pick considering that QB is the most important position on the team. You don't pass up a chance at a top flight QB to draft a RB or WR unless you have a top flight QB. While I am by no means saying that we should take a QB(I would be happy with Brown/Edwards etc.), I don't think it would be disappointing to end up with a QB at number 2. As far as if the QB's will turn out to be good, who knows! Brown, Edwards, Williams and Benson could all end up being busts........you can never tell who is going to pan out and who isn't!

I agree with you on this. But then again if we do trade down with certain teams for picks. I hope we get our moneys worth as far as drafting certain players. And i still think we should get a Qb this year rather than wait a year. I think it is just to important a position. To not draft one when the ones we have currentlty all have so many question marks.

Noodleman said:
I think getting Smith or Rodgers is fine for the Fins. It is not a "waste" to draft either with the pick considering that QB is the most important position on the team. You don't pass up a chance at a top flight QB to draft a RB or WR unless you have a top flight QB.

I don't think either of these guys is a top flight QB and I think in any other draft year the scouts would agree. I think Alex Smith has bust written all over him so I'll be pi$$ed if we select him over any of the RBs which is clearly our biggest need. The only thing selected Smith ensures is that we'll have the best damn clibboard holder in team history. Taking Smith will ensure that we won't get anywhere close to .500 this year.

Nick please do whatever you feel is best for this team, at this point i have gotten a headche trying to figure this out, so i trust you sir, good luck!!!!!!!

Nick please draft a QB, we are waiting for Dan's replacement and AJ(Absolute Joke) is not the answer.

I Agree!!!! Whatever Nick Does I'm Pleased With As Long As They Produce.

Back
Top Bottom