Nick Saban on 790 The Ticket | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban on 790 The Ticket

finomenal

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He'll be on with Dan LeBatard, his co-host John Weiner aka "Stu Gotz" and Jason Taylor at 4:30 today. This should be very interesting. LeBatard is one of the best and most intelligent interviewers I've ever heard.

www.theticketmiami.com

I'll download the Podcast because I am betting Saban hangs up after a Stugotz question.

Is this going to be one of those interviews where Le Batard is really funny while being a huge *******, or one of those interviews where he just jerks off the guest for a good fifteen minutes? Guess I'll have to tune in to find out.

Why is that pile of trash getting interviewed on a Dolphins radio station?

JT always liked Saban and played the politically correct card on Saban when Saban left.

Still butt hurt,guys....I see.

Lolol I was kidding bro take it easy. Acting like what? I can't be interested in an interview? Geez!

My bad then....
I just get tired of some of these idiots dogging Nick out..when he is going for his third title in three years..while we,again are limping to another (hopfully) 7-9 year.

My bad then....
I just get tired of some of these idiots dogging Nick out..when he is going for his third title in three years..while we,again are limping to another (hopfully) 7-9 year.
Lol it's cool. He's clearly a better college coach than he ever was a pro coach...I had no quarrel with him leaving us for Bama whatsoever.

Lol it's cool. He's clearly a better college coach than he ever was a pro coach...I had no quarrel with him leaving us for Bama whatsoever.

I did. Not that he left, but the way he did. At least go out with dignity and pride. Don't lie to the face of the fanbase, then leave the organization high and dry. That's cowardly bull****. That said, if he had the balls to stick it out and hire a good GM, he would have had this team competing with the Patriots on a yearly basis. I think his ego was too big to have anyone else share the spotlight with him, though...

That was actually a very interesting interview.

Back
Top Bottom