Nick Saban Press Conference | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban Press Conference

kbeath said:
my link is not workinng

mine either, i think we have to wait for it be posted again.

that one was for the live version, so i think we have to wait for them to archive or suttin

Basically he gave a very broad answer to any question that they asked him. He said there is no new news about Surtain or Ricky. He talked about judging a player and his abilities, basically stating that there is no real concrete evidence if a player will turn out to be great or a bust in this draft. He said he knows how good his players at LSU are regardless of tests or the combine or anything because he coached them and knows what they can do and no one else can tell him otherwise. I think he hinted about Ben Wilkerson talking about a player who had been injured last year and them not being able to evaluate him exactly because of that reason. It was basically all about evaluation and him telling the press basically nothing. He talked about Brodney Pool and knowing what type of player he is because he was supposed to go to LSU and he knows Pool and his family and what kind of player he is. He also talked about the players in Georgia and how they felt comfortable with Saban. He talked about the offseason program and how he is very happy about how the players are doing and that they can tell about 99% of the players what they want them to do and the players will basically go out and do it on their own. I hope this helps. Feel free to ask anymore questions. Overall I was impressed but again dissapointed that he couldn't go into depth about the draft but again as he stated I understand that going into detail about the draft and what he will do can hurt the team.

The relative issue at hand is that what I know now is relative to what I knew before...which is relatively not much.
Wow...I've never saw a man speak for so long and say so little about so much.

Back
Top Bottom