Nick Saban's 'one voice' philosophy spreads to other programs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban's 'one voice' philosophy spreads to other programs

finataxia24

follow me at @moejo31
Reaction score
From Bama Beat @ AL.com:
February 15th, 2010 02:17 PM

Jimbo Fisher has opened up Nick Saban's playbook after taking over for Bobby Bowden at Florida State.

...READ MORE HERE...

fyi
Alabama became the first team in major college football history to defeat the last three previous national champions in the same season (24-15 vs '07 champion LSU, 32-13 vs '08 & '06 champion Florida and 37-21 vs '05 champion Texas ).
Even though that was three teams, wouldn't that be the last four previous champions...05-Texas, 06-Florida, 07-LSU, 08-Florida.

I don't think the records stop there either...

Alabama was also the first team in major college football history to defeat 10 bowl opponents...

Also the first team in major college history to beat 2 straight opponents with at least 12-0 records (Florida 12-0, Texas 13-0)...

Bama's SIX 1st Team AP All-Americans is the most ever...(Oklahoma had 5 in 1987 and 2003)...

Not to mention....the first team to send Urban Meyer to the hospital and make Timmy Tebow cry on national television...:lol:

R
O
L
L

T
I
D
E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=demSWIEzm7s&feature=player_embedded

I love that fact that no matter what happens to me in a day, I can still say, "Oh well, at least Alabama is the 2009 National Champions!"

everyone
needs to be reminded from time to time...
wink-1.gif

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!
bigA-1.gif
bigA-1.gif
bigA-1.gif
bigA-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom