Nick tells us who we are picking in the draft! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick tells us who we are picking in the draft!

Nick also spoke of Matt Jones quite a bit. Second overall not a chance but did indicate the kid is a huge talent but he doesnt know what position he fits. Saban seemed to love the kid but would never risk #2 on him. He praised Matt jones quite a bit more than any other player IMO.

Hopefully we can trade down and get this kid in the second round!

i wish he would have come out and said we're drafting edwards so teams would start offering to trade up even if he didn't plan on drafting him at all

Hell, there isn't even enough information to determine if there is a smokescreen. He's let nothing out of the bag. Everyone knows that Miami has looked at Ronnie Brown, Alex Smith, and Braylon Edwards. No one knows which player is rated higher on Miami's board.

KB21 said:
Hell, there isn't even enough information to determine if there is a smokescreen. He's let nothing out of the bag. Everyone knows that Miami has looked at Ronnie Brown, Alex Smith, and Braylon Edwards. No one knows which player is rated higher on Miami's board.
man saban's so sneaky

chub said:
Nick also spoke of Matt Jones quite a bit. Second overall not a chance but did indicate the kid is a huge talent but he doesnt know what position he fits. Saban seemed to love the kid but would never risk #2 on him. He praised Matt jones quite a bit more than any other player IMO.

Hopefully we can trade down and get this kid in the second round!

I believe it is a distinct possibility that if Nick Saban can convince Minnesota to give Miami the 7th and the 18th picks, along with another mid round pick, that Nick will take Matt Jones with that 18th pick.

KB21 said:
I believe it is a distinct possibility that if Nick Saban can convince Minnesota to give Miami the 7th and the 18th picks, along with another mid round pick, that Nick will take Matt Jones with that 18th pick.

Saban gotcha..Matt is a late 2nd to 3rd for Saban..yea, like I know.

Saban was great. The media hate this crap that he feeds to them, but they have to ask themselves - would they rather cover the New England Patriots last year or the Miami Dolphins from last year? If you want to follow a loser and write about crap every week - then take the Dolphins with Wanny all sorts of gossip and inside info coming out of Wanny-ville. If you want your paper or station to send you to the SB - then take Saban and a bunch of BS.

He says that he's looking at all the options, but I think he has someone in his mind he really wants to pick.

Back
Top Bottom