Nick tells us who we are picking in the draft! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick tells us who we are picking in the draft!

chub

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My take on his PC is he is considering drafting everyone lol. He hinted he would go with defense, then a second later offence. Then he spoke of the Dolphins having two great running backs? He mentioned aging defence, he mentioned offensive line Blah blah blah. Then mentioned bpa!

Just an update for those who have missed the PC. It is like a comedy show!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

chub said:
My take on his PC is he is considering drafting everyone lol. He hinted he would go with defense, then a second later offence. Then he spoke of the Dolphins having two great running backs? He mentioned aging defence, he mentioned offensive line Blah blah blah. Then mentioned bpa!

Just an update for those who have missed the PC. It is like a comedy show!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

this is what i was afraid of...and i bet that dolphin fans werent the only ones listening in to the press conference

wow...saban is awesome! Still, no one has any idea what he's thinking. Everything from the draft choice to ricky coming back...he just leaves a trail of question marks all over the place. I love it!

Saban probably isn't even the coach. Wannstedt is still running things behind a massive wall of words and smokescreens!

HysterikiLL said:
Saban probably isn't even the coach. Wannstedt is still running things behind a massive wall of words and smokescreens!

nah...if it was wanny, we would know exactly who we were planning to pick

The problem is no one's buying it...

Everyone thinks they know what we are going to do [draft Ronnie Brown or one of the other "Big 3 RBs"]...

As long as that is what everyone believes we will do it will make it hard for us to trade down if that is what we want to do. We may have to draft a Braylon Edwards or Alex Smith and then trade them a team that was so sure we were going to get a RB for some picks...

The only indication I had was that they did plan to bring Alex Smith back next week for a second work out, but that again may be a continuation of the smoke screen.

ahmajokester said:
The problem is no one's buying it...

Everyone thinks they know what we are going to do [draft Ronnie Brown or one of the other "Big 3 RBs"]...

As long as that is what everyone believes we will do it will make it hard for us to trade down if that is what we want to do. We may have to draft a Braylon Edwards or Alex Smith and then trade them a team that was so sure we were going to get a RB for some picks...

That is exactly what I would do if the phone isnt ringing off the hook. I think there is more interest in Edwards than any other player and we should milk that for all its worth. I mean who wants a QB, Cleveland? Yet there are 2 or 3 other teams wanting a reciever. Milk it Saban!

he would be a complete IDIOT to say... the miami dolphins will draft _____ with the #2 pick.

you wont know till they pick on draft day.

Of course he'd be an idiot letting are plans out of the box. All he is doing is putting doubt in the mind of every team as to our selection. It is laughable!

Kenny_Stang said:
The only indication I had was that they did plan to bring Alex Smith back next week for a second work out, but that again may be a continuation of the smoke screen.

He made special emphasis on that point but it sounded to me as though he was sending a message to other teams rather than giving a sincere clue that he really liked Smith.He knows the best chance he has for a tradedown is interest in Smith.If he really liked him he should have sidestepped the question as he did with most of the other players.

Back
Top Bottom