Nickname for the Defense | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nickname for the Defense

The Masters of Disaster.

Suhnami & Earthqwake

The Masters of Disaster.

Suhnami & Earthqwake

BUMP......looks like that "Suhnami" and "Earthqwake" were just false alarms.

How about "The Masters of Disappearance, or Overrated, or Garbage, or Stupidity."

The All-Name Defense. The defense every fantasy footballer who knows jack about football other than stats thought would be good because we signed a guy whose name they recognize and they know that Cameron Wake also gets some sacks and Brent Grimes gets some INTs.

The Manhattans or...

The Manhattan La-Z Boyz. :smad: :broken: :domoblow:

"Mission Impossible"

Basically having the task of carrying the team and trying to win games on their own with no help from the QB and the offense.

"Mission Impossible"

Basically having the task of carrying the team and trying to win games on their own with no help from the QB and the offense.

Task of carrying the team are you joking, they are as big an issue today as anything. 150 rushing yards given up and 277 yards passing.
I know your blinded from your Tanne hate and from sitting in that cave surrounded by confederate flags in the dark but Jesus.

Actually, I changed my mind. Don't you have to actually PLAY defense to get a nickname? -- either good or bad.

How about the no sack defense it has two meanings. This vaunted defense cannot do either thing that everybody was predicting. Cannot stop the run and cannot get to the qb.
Defense is ranked about 28th versus the run and has one sack, what a joke,

This is the effort that WV describes as carring the team lol

Back
Top Bottom