Nightmare scenario | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nightmare scenario

Kebo

I'm your huckleberry
Club Member
Reaction score
New England takes Marvin Harrison Jr at #3. Then they trade their second round pick to Chicago for Justin fields. They have a good defense. We don’t need them to get good on offense.

New England takes Marvin Harrison Jr at #3. Then they trade their second round pick to Chicago for Justin fields. They have a good defense. We don’t need them to get good on offense.

Agreed, although the general consensus on this board is Fields sucks. It is not a scenario I would welcome.

I'm more scared of them taking a guy that can actually read a defense. Also I have a feeling that Malik Nabers could end up being the scarier receiver. My draft fear is that Buffalo get Brian Thomas Jr to pair with Diggs and their tight ends.

What could be even worse is if they draft Penix in the 2nd round.

If they add Harrison and another quality WR they could have a really good offense with Penix and their running game.

If Rodgers has anything in the tank, we could find ourselves in last place with all the holes we have on our roster. Thats why I don't want to give Tua a big contract this offseason. I would just let him play on his fifth year option, then we can re-evaluate the QB position next offseason. I don't want to be stuck with him for the following 3 years or so because we locked ourselves in this offseason. I want to have options next offseason.

I'm fine with them doing that. I looked into fields when he seemed like an option for us and I was not impressed. He struck me as worse than Tua but with attitude problems. I'm skeptical of mhj especially with a sketchy qb. Bottom line that move seems very Un bellicheck which in my book is great for the fins.

I'm far more concerned that they get Mccarthy. Patriots drafting underrated Michigan guy with a real competitive streak....

Back
Top Bottom