Nik Needham what a game! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nik Needham what a game!

Interesting delimia would you want a great QB or a great coach. The great QB may be slipping out that door.

Not just player development but player identification. Who else can say they have two UDFA studs on their team. We do-Needham and P Williams

Gotta be honest, with the fact that we got rid of nearly everyone with experience or draft pedigree its not that amazing that we have two UDFA's excelling. We've had a lot of UDFAs see the field.

Remember someone in here raving over Needham when we picked him up. Gotta give credit there, kid has seriously improved

Gotta be honest, with the fact that we got rid of nearly everyone with experience or draft pedigree its not that amazing that we have two UDFA's excelling. We've had a lot of UDFAs see the field.

Which was likely part of the plan or at least a fortunate byproduct of the plan. But I believe it’s the former rather than the latter. Which is why this FO and staff deserve credit from the naysayers. We’ve also seen them continually adding players via the waiver wire to get a look at as many players as they can.

The tactic is a sound one because there are always players that fall through the cracks and are missed. Or those that don’t work out elsewhere but end up good fits in another system under different coaching.

So, while they’ve certainly stockpiled draft picks, they’ve essentially discovered more by auditioning all these undrafted players and waiver wire pick ups. It’s helping to speed up the rebuild.

Which was likely part of the plan or at least a fortunate byproduct of the plan. But I believe it’s the former rather than the latter. Which is why this FO and staff deserve credit from the naysayers. We’ve also seen them continually adding players via the waiver wire to get a look at as many players as they can.

The tactic is a sound one because there are always players that fall through the cracks and are missed. Or those that don’t work out elsewhere but end up good fits in another system under different coaching.

So, while they’ve certainly stockpiled draft picks, they’ve essentially discovered more by auditioning all these undrafted players and waiver wire pick ups. It’s helping to speed up the rebuild.

Always been the plan baby!

He had a great game, last week was pretty decent too. It’s nice to see considering how garbage he was in preseason and even after we signed him back a few weeks ago. But I’m not quite ready to forget how bad I’ve seen him play he was consistently getting targeted and beat before today

6' tall with a 6'5" wingspan. Got the physical traits, good coaching can refine and hone the craft which is apparently happening. Lets see how much more they can squeeze out of guys like this.

Was impressive, thought Flores was crazy to keep the kid but I have to say I was wrong he looks legit.

Certainly the most improved player on the team.

Not that he is the only one, the offensive line coach has done an amazing job.

Another Patriot staff alumnus!

Really love that Flores goes out of his way to compliment his staff :up:
Yeah I didn’t realize it when we got Boyer. He did a great job in New England. If Needham can maintain this type of play or close to it for many games to come, we finally have someone to compliment X on the other side.

Back
Top Bottom