Nik Needham what a game! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nik Needham what a game!

Funny thing is -- for the haters -- Flo specifically targeted Nick Needham

UDFA and was in communication with the kid around R5 and onward.

So we land him UDFA and -- ya gotta give credit where it's due --

Mister Flores saw something in this kid and it's emerging right before our eyes!

:woot:

He was a stud today......

Look forward to his continual improvement. Both he and this entire defense is improving every week.

Mister Flores saw something in this kid and it's emerging right before our eyes!

I didn’t know that and perhaps explains why he was so patient w him during preseason. I was so impressed w him today.

More proof this coaching staff is successful with player development. The kids had an awesome game.

Not just player development but player identification. Who else can say they have two UDFA studs on their team. We do-Needham and P Williams

I didn't want needham at all. I definitely didn't see what Flo did. He is doing an incredible job developing him. Flo has been the best coach hire this year. Anyone still take kitchens over flo.

I didn't want needham at all. I definitely didn't see what Flo did. He is doing an incredible job developing him. Flo has been the best coach hire this year. Anyone still take kitchens over flo.
I have a friend that said the same thing as you, hes been trash talking me for liking Needham. But hes starting to see potential now too.

Back
Top Bottom