Nik Needham. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nik Needham.

This topic was on several sports radio segments today. They all praised Flo. Apparently he sat Rowe down and had a heart to heart. Flo told Rowe he wasn't succeeding at corner and wanted to move him to safety cause he felt in his system Rowe would flourish.
About a week or so ago, someone posted on twitter, the stats of Rowe since his move to safety. He's allowing TE's, between 4-5 yards per catch. Thank God for good coaching. Because Flores recognized Rowe may be better at safety.

This topic was on several sports radio segments today. They all praised Flo. Apparently he sat Rowe down and had a heart to heart. Flo told Rowe he wasn't succeeding at corner and wanted to move him to safety cause he felt in his system Rowe would flourish.

More evidence this staff is more capable than anything fans have seen since Grover Cleveland

I’d wait to see how he performs next year before heaping on the praise. This is the leagues worst defense and opposing teams don’t really need to focus on a weak link to try to score. They can spread the ball around and score at will.

I’d wait to see how he performs next year before heaping on the praise. This is the leagues worst defense and opposing teams don’t really need to focus on a weak link to try to score. They can spread the ball around and score at will.
A truer statement has never been written on this forum.

Dude is absolutely balling and was the teams highest rated player for the second week in a row. Flores and Boyer have a gem in this young man.

Also wanna give a shout out to Parker. Was lined up in M2M against T. White 5 times and caught all 5 for 88 yards and 4 FD. He balled out against a very good to elite CB.
But without Preston Williams DeVante Parker can't succeed. Something about playing like he's in a shell or something without a legit number one on the other side of him. Pretty sure I read that on Finheaven, so it must be true!

I hate to correct you.........BUT, Grover Cleveland did not coach at Miami! :out:
No, but Gase did a fine impression of Grover from the muppets. They are equally competent, as far as being an NFL head coach....or is it couch.....or is it foot stool, as in 12" long turd?

I'll see myself out.....

Back
Top Bottom