Nik Needham. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nik Needham.

He also had that play brown run a slant w a missed tackle for a 30 yard game. He didn’t really slow down brown at all

At 1.55.

Well Primetime and Revis arent walking through the door tomorrow in their primes on team friendly deals. Lets try this, how about you say something positive about the Dolphins, i know you view yourself as a guy to KEEPS IT 100 or whatever kids say, but for shits and giggles of the other thousand posters say something truly positive not a slanted criticism but truly positive.

Think you got it in you?

I dont understand why you demand rookies play like all pros but hey keep going with that and have a miserable sports fandom.

He’s got tools. There was times there was some initial quick separation issues where josh allens fastball beat him but he closed pretty well.

That’s one hell of a fastball allen has. A few times allen was late also. Stop routes outside the #s come to mind.

You mean the zone play where the FS was slow to react?
Not only slow to react, but out of position for that call to begin with.

A lot of times ppl blame the wrong guy, because watching the game in real time on Sunday afternoon, the average fan doesn't know individual assignments, or the nuaces of the scheme.

About a week or so ago, someone posted on twitter, the stats of Rowe since his move to safety. He's allowing TE's, between 4-5 yards per catch. Thank God for good coaching. Because Flores recognized Rowe may be better at safety.
Now only if he could have recognized that's where Fitzpatrick should have been... just sayin...

Now only if he could have recognized that's where Fitzpatrick should have been... just sayin...

They recognized the same way Nick Saban did. Put him at rover and let him dominate.

He didn't want to be here, he's thriving now and I wish him the best.

Love to see the development, but I'll be more impressed if he plays well when guys with better accuracy than Allen, Hoyer and shell shocked Darnold are making the throws to the guys he is covering. I thought a few plays that hes made were possible due to really poor ball placement by the QB. I may also just be slow in forgetting the preseaons shellacking he received. Worse case, he's probably solid depth going forward.

Wingfield has a good breakdown of that play.

Of course that’s on mccain. But that throw is gonna defeat coverage in cover 2 there.

That ball went by needhams head on fire. Mccain just has to make the damn tackle. There’s no way he could have got there on that play. The throw has defeated the coverage. Big damn arm make big damn defeat coverage throw.

Bobby sucks.

Back
Top Bottom