Nike replica jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nike replica jerseys

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
I'm going to wait until the new logo is designed for 2013 before getting a new jersey
This is also a good point. But unless they use my design (fingers crossed) word has it the changes they are going to my are suppose to be subtle. Kinda like the Panthers did this year.

Don't get a replica..but those do look awful. Atleast go with the mid-range ones where they stitch the numbers but it's not "authentic". It looks awful, how they made it worse I don't know..

Don't get a replica..but those do look awful. Atleast go with the mid-range ones where they stitch the numbers but it's not "authentic". It looks awful, how they made it worse I don't know..

Agreed. But I am afraid to see what the "authentic" ones will cost if the replicas are already a hundred bucks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Agreed. But I am afraid to see what the "authentic" ones will cost if the replicas are already a hundred bucks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Authentics I think are usually 300+ where the ones I am talking about I think are over 150 but under 200. I have a Marino throwback one, don't remember the exact verbage for what they are referred to as.

I wouldn't mind buying her though :hump:

3236212F-1.jpg

Attachments

• 32-36212-Y.jpg
    32-36212-Y.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 32-36212-F.jpg
    32-36212-F.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 22
Authentics I think are usually 300+ where the ones I am talking about I think are over 150 but under 200. I have a Marino throwback one, don't remember the exact verbage for what they are referred to as.

While the low range jerseys did go up in price, the mid range jerseys went down. Heck even the authentics went down in price. "Game" jerseys are $100. "Limited" jerseys are only $135 now. And "Elite" authentics are only $250. I think the only feature difference between the Limited and the Elite is that the Elite is made of water proof and proably lighter, more durable fabric. I never thought the replicas were ever really worth the price and these are just as bad, if not worse than the Reebok ones. I'll be shelling out the extra $35 to upgrade to stitched numbers and logos, but not the extra $115 for waterproofing. I think the Limited will look just fine, IMO cause I like the way the Elite look.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,miami_dolphins

I feel like I'm looking at an image of Reggie Bush's jersey in a PS2 era Madden game.. I wonder what it'll look for real

im gonna wait to see what they do next year. but i think they look ok

Back
Top Bottom