Nike replica jerseys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nike replica jerseys

While the low range jerseys did go up in price, the mid range jerseys went down. Heck even the authentics went down in price. "Game" jerseys are $100. "Limited" jerseys are only $135 now. And "Elite" authentics are only $250. I think the only feature difference between the Limited and the Elite is that the Elite is made of water proof and proably lighter, more durable fabric. I never thought the replicas were ever really worth the price and these are just as bad, if not worse than the Reebok ones. I'll be shelling out the extra $35 to upgrade to stitched numbers and logos, but not the extra $115 for waterproofing. I think the Limited will look just fine, IMO cause I like the way the Elite look.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,miami_dolphins
. If the Nike Limited are like the Reebok Priemer jersey they had anything on the chest and back sewn on but the sleeve logos and cuffs were screen printed. Have you seen anywhere that Nikes version will be different?

. If the Nike Limited are like the Reebok Priemer jersey they had anything on the chest and back sewn on but the sleeve logos and cuffs were screen printed. Have you seen anywhere that Nikes version will be different?

No idea dude. Sorry. I'm gonna wait until they all get released in stores and go see em in person before buying any. We'll see.

I'd like to figure out who we are keepin on the roster for more than a year before shelling out that kind of cash.

I went to the Draft party and Fin Fest and they had them for sale. They're actually pretty nice but I'm not shelling out $100...I'll go the china route with no receipt

i think they are a great improvement over reebok's replicas. Wearing a jersey will actually be comfortable for once.

Where did you guys get the idea that there will be a new logo next year? If you have a link share it!

Back
Top Bottom